10:15 pm

WARNING!1!1!1!
this is not a sean lew imagine. i found this as i was looking through my drafts. it's just about me venting about my feelings towards someone. ya'll probably don't care so feel free to skip it. lmao.

if only i knew.
if only i knew that this was going to happen. that i was going to fall for someone like you.
if i knew, i would've done something to stop my feelings. stop them from getting stronger. but i didn't know. and look where it lead to.
10:15 pm and im crying over you. this is not the first. or the second. more like the 8th time crying over you.
the other times i've cried about you is because i was scared that i may have already fallen in love with you. that i may love you. i was scared because i knew i was too young to be having those type of feelings towards someone.
this time, was different. im crying because i know that you will never like me back. ive practically given up. ive given up on telling you how i feel. what's the point in telling you when you won't even care. you like someone else. you've made it clear to me that day that you like her. although you didn't confirm it to me personally, from the signs and the way you act around her is enough for me to know.
it hurt. so bad. im not even trying to be over dramatic. this is how i actually felt.

...