Some info and sneak peek of chapter 1

"If Loving you means Haters, Than so Be it"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Laurens Pov.                    ~In the future~

       "WAIT NO STOP YOUR HURTING ME PLEASE" I begged as Nadia Turner Kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. Slowly light fades and im unconscious  Thats when I see my brother push Nadia off me and feel him pick me up.
"GOD LAUREN ARE YOU OKAY" he screamed at me. That's when it was black.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

CHARACTERS

   Lauren Orlando A Girl Who is Skinny, weak, and Shy.
Mackenzie Ziegler a Famous YouTuber Who is anything But shy
Nadia Turner Your typical Slutty, Sly, Petty bully
Johnny Orlando A brother who just wants to protect his little sister from the world

Annie LeBlanc A Bestfriend who knows how to keep a secret
Carson Leduers His Best Friend but her lover
••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°

Thank you to crappyusernames for this amazing plot you have talent sis alot of talent. So as you guys can tell this plot isn't mine it's her. There's also more characters like the siblings but those are just extra ppl. I Love them all even tho they aren't in this book so NO HATE. I love Nadia but she was the one who was decided to be the bully so there is no hate towards her from me.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Chapter 1 will be up sometime today or tmmrw. Sorry it's so late when I post minus today tho lol. But, this is when I get most of my writing done. WHY AT 4 AM YOU DUMB HOE!?!?!?!?
Well thats because I have Insomnia.
Well off I Hop To the next Part of this thingy right her tsk tsk.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
PLOT

Lauren Orlando, a girl who was Always Picked On for how she looks and acts. Nadia Turner, Known as the school bully. Who's a better target than Lauren? Lauren Suffers From Low self-esteem issues and sometimes even depression. Her Brother Johnny is constantly worried about and wants to help her, But Lauren can't find it in her heart to get him to help her.
One Night Lauren gets on YouTube and a video by kenzie titled "you're not alone" pops up in her recommendations. She clicks on it amd watches it. Little did she know it would change her life and her sexuality forever.
She buys a camera and starts a YouTube channel.
Kenzie sees these Videos and the two become internet best friends.
Lauren develops feeling for Kenzie but when they meet up What will happen?
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
♧409 Words♧
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧