1

Lauren
~18
~Johnny ~ brother
~ Quiet and shy
Her quote for chap 1
♡{"Look i get you wanna fuck my brother, but even he wouldn't touch your crusty ass"}♡

Laurens pov
"JUST GET OUT JOHNNY!" I break down "LAUREN YOU HAVE TO LET ME HELP YOU!" I can't be helped I think. "WHY SHOULD I LET YOU YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME JUST LIKE THEM" 

I think those words hit him the hardest. He never knew what really happened that night I left to Nadia's house. But I remember it like yesterday. Nadia under Asher, my boyfriend with my best friend. Ex bestfriend. Ex boyfriend. Its all a blur now. Her and Asher together. No one knows but her, Nadia, and Asher.
She tried to kill herself several times within the year. All failed or she got caught.
Her brother, he couldn't handle it. He never could, especially after their dad left them. That was when everything was coming back to her. "LOOK YOU NEED HELP AND I WANNA HELP AND I WILL LAUREN" wow is all she thought. "JUST GET OUT JOHNNY LET ME FUCKING CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU FUCKING ASS!"
She heard him sigh and walk out. That was when she grabbed her laptop and went onto YouTube. In my suggested videos there was one by a girl named Mackenzie Ziegler it was  you're not alone. I click on the video and thats when  life changed for good.

Short but oh well ive been extremely busy and still will be ill update 2 times over spring bream tho 💜💙💜💙💜💙