Chapter 7 ☁

After a while, Jiwoo came out of the back room with 2 drinks.

"Okay, here's your juice and hot coco!"

"Thanks!" I said smiling to Jiwoo. She smiled back.

"You're welcome! Have a great night!"

I took mine and Tae's drinks and went over to were Tae sat. He got tired of standing so he went to sit by the window and stare at the few cars that passed by.

"I got the goods!" I smiled as I came near our table.

"Nice, now gimme mine."

I put Tae's hot coco in front of him on the table as I sat down next to him. Across us was Jin and Namjoon sipping their hot coco and being extremely close to kissing each other but then they're reminded that Tae will not hesitate taking pictures and probably posting it online or sending it to other people.

Hoseok was still waiting for his iced coffee, god knows why he chose to get a cold ass drink when it's hella cold out but whatever floats you boat, I guess.

Tae took a sip of his hot coco and took out his phone and instantly got ready to take pictures of Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Hey, chill. You gotta take pictures when they least expect it.

Just give it some time, they'll eventually kiss."

"Yeah, yeah."

I took a sip of my juice and looked pass Tae and out the window.

"So, what were you thinking about when you were staring out the window?

I'm curious."

"Don't worry about it."

"But I want to know!"

"But I'm not gonna tell ya."

"Why though?

Were you thinking about someone or some deep, dark secret?"

"N-no.."

"I think that's a yes, tell me.

Spill your thoughts."

"Not now, at least.

Seokjin and Namjoon are right there. They can hear us, ya know."

"Shit I forgot they existed-"

"Excuse me, Yoongi?! You forgot I existed?!"

"Yes."

"I'm offended."

"When are you not?"

Tae started laughing and I even got Namjoon to snicker a bit. Of course, a quick hit on his elbow and a kick under the table got them to shut up pretty quickly.