Chapter 2

Previously on Sally x Reader
S/C skin color
E/C Eye color
H/C Hair Color
Y/N Your name
You knocked on the door, you heard a few clicks then a deep voice
Now
You slowly looked up to the tall male,he had some type of prosthetic mask on with long blue hair that was in a ponytail. You gave him a small smile. Hi m-my name is Y/N I'm new here and I just moved here today, um.. You awkwardly shuffle your feet as you looked away. He nods his head and smiled under his mask. Uh nice too meet you, the names Sally but some of my friends called me Sally face or what my brother calls me Sal for short. You look up at him slightly confused but didint want to be rude you brush aside your question about his mask and his name. You guys stand there for a few minutes of awkward silence until y/n broke the silence. Well uh, I'll see ya around Sal you said with a small smile. You too, he says as he waves goodbye and closes the door. You stood there for a bit and walk off to find something to do to keep your mind off of what just happened.

Sally face Pov
Whew he says with a sigh of relief,boy that was really awkward. Sally walked over too his ps to play some bandicoot to waist some time but as he was playing you came across his mind. He stayed quiet for a bit and kept thinking about you, how beautiful your
E/C  was, your S/C was beautiful and smooth looking and how (Curly,Straight,Dredded,Short bobed) your hair was. He began to blush under his mask as he also thought about your body figure was. Sally finally got back into his senses again soon as he heard the door unlocked. He looked over too see his step brother larry. hey dude he says with a smile as he puts his bag down on the couch. Sally gave him a small nod. Hey how did it go? He asked. It was a pain dude I thought the teacher Wil never shut up about me beating Trever's ass man!  He yelled while flinging his arms in the air as he Huffed and lays lazily on the couch. Sally face chuckled and turned his game off. By the way where's mom and dad? Larry asked. They said they are going out for dinner today. He replied back. Hm. Okay.... Larry seems deep in thought Sally was gonna say something but was cut off by Larry's out burst. OH I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO we can go back to that hunted bathroom and asked that little girl where we can find her missing neckles. Sally thought of it for a while and shrugged its not like we have anything better to do anyway Sally got up but stops.. Larry this isn't like you though. You never wanted to do this stuff. Larry just shrugs, we might need to go to Todd first. Sally sigh.. I thought so you would avoid my whatever I'm thinking that is oddly strange about you. Larry looked back him weirded out. Dude chill Jfc  then the two boys walked out.