Chapter 7

It's been two day's since Sally face said he had to tell
You something but he never said anything,  at first you thought he wasn't ready or he just forgot. You went with the second option and walked to Sally's door to ask questions, you knocked on the door but no one answered. What is he up to now? You asked yourself. You knocked on the door the second time and heard shuffling from the other side. Maybe that's either Mr. Or Mrs. Fisher or Larry. Well you thought wrong! It was Sally Face himself who had answered the door. Oh hey Y/N wassup you frowned did he forget already?. Hey sal i came over because two days ago you said you had something to tell me.. He stayed quiet for a bit and moves over, oh uh sorry come in... There is something I need to tell you. You walked into his apartment and sat down on the sofa and waited, you watched Sally closed the door and locks it, the blue haired boy walks to the couch where you are sitting on and sits next to you. The male sigh as he rubs the back of his neck with a nervous laugh. Well.. I have a confession to make.. He looks at you. I'm in love with you..... Y/N.... Your face heated up and you stayed quiet. D did he just confess to me!? Hoolllyy shiiiiiiiiii. Your mind went blank. Sally must of noticed how dazed you are and snapped his fingers, Uh Y/N You there?. You snapped out of your trance and looked at him in shocked, you pointed to yourself. Y you like like me? He nodded feeling embarrassed yea I do..  You gave off a big goofy smile as you felt butterflies in your stomach and your heart racing. Say it back you fucking  dweeb!!! I I like you too. Your mind had a whole celebration as Sally face held your hand. Close your eyes he said and you did. You closed your eyes as you felt his hand leave yours and you  heard two clicks coming from his mask. Next thing you know it you felt his lips right on top of yours, you felt like you wanted to faint right then and there but you had kept your self straight. You felt him pull away from the kiss keep them close you nodded you hear two clicks again. Okay open You open your eyes and smiled at him. You kissed your now new boyfriend in the cheek of his mask and layed your head on his shoulder..