Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm really sorry I had the flu but I'm feeling a bit better anyway let's begin the story

As Sally,Ashley and you was walking through the apartment you where in deep thought of Ashley's questions.. Do u like sal? You shudder at the thought as you and your two friends walked down the creepy hunted walls. Hey uh guys ,you said nervously, they looked back at you yea what is it? Ash asked. You shuffle your feet against the old dirty floor and had a small blush.. I uhh.. I need to use the bathroom. ... I'm kinda scared so just in case if I get really scared I won't piss myself you said with an awkward position.. Sal just confused and ash well.. She laughed at you. Go use the bathroom In there she said pointing to the creepy room. I in there?! You asked with a small panic. Mhm she hummed as she opens the door for you as all three of you Hurd a loud creek from the door. Fuck . You thought as you walked in and into the bathroom. It took you a few minutes as you try to have guts to use the dirty bathroom. As you where about to unzip your pants you saw an fat ghost guy starring dead at you.. When you looked at him, he looks at you, when you looked at him, he looks at you.
(Got the joke? Lol no Oki XD)
You screamed at the top of your lungs and ran out not careing if you need to go pee (probably pissed yourself XD)
Sally and Ashley both looked at you as soon as you ran out. They looked at each other in complete confusion and chases after you. Y/N wait up!!! Sally yell as he try to catch up with you