pt.3

[this is very long, sorry??¿?
also spoiler, gee is in this chapter
yay.]

~

The stuffy principal teacher sits back in her stupidly large chair, sighing while she thinks.
She looks up slow through her lashes and gives Frank evil eyes. It reminds him of his mom and he feels himself shrink.

"Your punishment..."
She sways back and forth ever so slightly in her desk chair, making it squeak. She obviously enjoys this way too much.

Frank has to hold back about 50 different sarcastic comments he wants to throw at her wrinkley face. Why is this so enjoyable for her? He just wants to get this over and done with as soon as possible.

Suddenly she sits up, posture straight and professional looking. She places her hands on the desk and looks up at an awkwardly shuffling Frank. Her overly painted lips part with a smacking sound.
"Detention."

Frank almost sighs out loud but keeps it in, in fear that she'll suddenly find the punishment not enough. That's fine. He simply nods before shifting on his feet and biting at his lip ring.
He can do a detention. A measly detention is no big deal really.

The elder lady gives a cunning smile at Frank's nod of agreement.
"Wonderful. I expect you in the detention room after school every day. Mr.Elms will be there to dismiss you when your time is up. You're free to go now."

He's about to turn and run away as soon as he hears the ok but something stops him.
"Wait... what do you mean by everyday?"

The principal raises an eyebrow at the confused boy like he's dumb. Like it's the most simple thing in the world to understand.
"Well obviously it means you'll be attending detention everyday. Until I see fit of course."
She clears her throat and continues on at Frank's strangely raised eyebrows.

"We can't have people like you going around beating on innocent students like Owen now can we?"
Frank's jaw clenches at 'innocent' and the mention of that dicks name in one sentence.

"Your anger needs to get under control, and I'm hoping the detention will show you some discipline."
She takes in all of Frank, eyes going from his head to his toes.
"It's quite obvious you need it."

Frank is speechless. Utterly speechless. In fact, he stands there, mouth open wide with a frustrated look on his features for a full minute at least. That is until he's snapped out of it, a million thoughts still wizzing around his head regardless.

"You can go now, Frank."
She points her pen at the exit before looking down to her various papers on her desk. She completely cuts Frank out of the picture as she studies her new task at hand.

Frank wants to speak. He wants to stomp over to the old lady's desk and slam a fist down, demanding she take back that ridiculous command.
He wants to tell her off for saying he needs guidance and that he has anger issues. He especially wants to smack her for acting like Owen is the victim here...
But he doesn't.
He doesn't open his mouth to say even a word.

Fighting back is what got him here, fighting will get him nowhere. So he turns around and makes his way out of her office in a fast pace, like he had originally planned on doing earlier. With no looking back, he opens the door and steps through to the hall, only to be stopped by a fake sweet voice.

"Oh, and Frank?"

He stills to signal he's listening.

"Don't go starting a fuss about this or I'll be forced to call your parents, and we both know you don't want that."

Frank holds his gasp in the best he can. That fucking hurt like a knife to the chest, how dare she go there.
His heart feels heavy, body sluggish and weak. He holds in his tears, and walks out the door, thankfully without any other interruptions.