This great, isn't it?

Tails POV

This is great Sonic is no longer going to be part of our lives but a part of me feel bad 😞.

Knuckle: Well sends that screw up is gone let celebrate 🎉 .

We are all celebrating 🥳 well except for Cream, Rouge, and Shadow. I was surprised 😮 that Shadow was not happy 😃 I mean he hated Sonic.

Shadow POV

Faker is gone so why am I so broke in side well what ever.

Rouge: I can't believe you guys I just can't.

Blaze: Come on Rouge why would you want Sonic to be part of our lives.

Cream: Sonic is special and yes he can be childish but the what make Sonic, Sonic. I am leave and going home I don't want to be friends with people that can't even appreciate someone.

And Cream left and so did Rouge I left to.

Rouge: How come you are not celebrating 🥳 Shadow?

Shadow: I don't know 🤔 I feel like a important part of me just disappointed 😔.

Cream: I thing you miss Sonic.

On my chaos she is right I do miss Sonic but why and the feeling is getting stronger. I just hope I can see Sonic again.

( 5 years late )

It had been 5 years and I still can't get Sonic out of my head.

Rouge: Hun what is wrong.

Cream: Ya you seem to be more moody than normal.

Shadow: I don't know 🤔 I just can't get Sonic out of my head.

Then we saw a News reporter on the TV 📺.

News: Brake new Eggman is you to no good again and the team is losing the battle we all hope the our old blue hero comes back to save us Sonic whenever you are please come home and save us.

I can't believe it then our "friends" came in.

Tails: Guys please come help us.

Cream: Why should we help people that can't even appreciate what they had.

Knuckle: We know we know and we finally realize that Sonic was never selfish that is why we need your help looking 👀 for him.