The Island

5 years ago

Sonic POV

I don't know what happened to me one moment I was chasing Eggman now I am on a island 🌴. I feet so alone. My memories were fuzzy and then I saw it. It was a Mother panda 🐼.  She look 👀 at me I didn't know what to do then she pick me you and took me away in to the woods. I was scared at first but then I saw a lot of different animals ( it was like the movie 🎥 zootopia but not like a city) I didn't know what to do then the mother brought me to she little hut. She set me down and sat in front of me.

Mother panda 🐼: hello I am sorry if I scared you at the beach 🏖 little one my name is Lulu.

Sonic: oh.. h hi is Sonic um where am I.

Lulu: You are in Zoolantic ( it Atlantic and Zootopia) do you know where you came from and where is your mother?

Sonic: I don't know 🤔 where I came from or how I got here and no I don't think I have a mom.

I start to tear up and 😭 cry. Then Lulu did something I didn't expect. Lulu rap her arms around me and hugged me it felt nice and warm.

Lulu: You poor thing don't worry I will take care of you and you can call me mama ok?

Sonic: ok mama.

Then the Alpha of the town came and mark Sonic as one of them.

5 years late

Sonic: Come on guys you know l can't do this.

Thunder: It ok Sonic and look 👀 even owed moms is watch us.

I glup and jump and my dragon 🐉 cot me and we sor back on to land.

Thunder: See I told you and Snow ❄️ where meant for each other.

Sonic: Ya ya I know.

I payed Snows head.

Lulu: I am so proud of you two

Sonic: thanks mama.😊