[3] Getting Somewhere

My name is Y/N, L/N and I've been reincarnated as Tomomi Ryoku the first son of two former pro hero's.

I was about 9 months now and I could walk pretty comfortably I sometimes need support but it's to be expected.

Also I had learned more about my maids the one with the red hair was called "Tama" she was a bit of a hot head and talked back to my father once, I also get a feeling she doesn't like me for some reason.

The Orange haired maid "Miyuki" was extremely kind and a bit naive she allowed me pretty much do what I wanted.

Lastly the Purple haired "Virgo" maid may seem levelheaded but was the one that worried me the most she insisted that when my parents weren't around she would take care of me. She goes through extremes to keep me from harm, and proclaims that I'm superior to all other children.

While playing with Miyuki she seemed distracted by something out the window so I attempted to climb up a chair to see what was going on.

I overestimated my abilities

My undeveloped hands grabbed the chair, but they were unable to support my body and the heavier back of my head hit the ground first.

"Kyaa!"

I heard Miyuki scream just as I hit the floor.

My mother spotted me and ran to us

"Tomomi."

My mother rushed over to me in a panic and carried me up.

She looked me in the eyes and placed her hand on her chest, looking relieved

".....Phew, you seem fine."

She soon closed her eyes mumbling something and a green aura appeared over my head.

I felt all the pain going away and became drowsy as I began to doze Miyuki apologized and my mother said it was fine that her quirk would allow me to recover fast.

So this was the extent to my mothers power I thought, I realized then that if I was able get a quirk like hers I could be useful in this world unlike my last life.

Maybe I can start over here !