[5] The prodigy and Tama

~Tama POV~

I wasn't always a maid financial circumstances mid way through high school I dropped out and took up a job in the Ryoku Household.

Gotou Ryoku was a well known hero now running a hero agency, as well as his wife Arisa so I knew if I could work hard here and occasionally show of my quirk he very well may sign me.

It seemed stupid at first but I believed it could work I trained hard when I wasn't working trying to get strong without my quirk.

That dream of mine however became impossible with the birth of their first child.

Arisa had wanted to deliver the baby at home so we helped the midwife with the process. Me and Miyuki we're a bit grossed out but it was a joy for Virgo.

When the child was out the child didn't cry.

I broke into a cold sweat.

The baby drew out amniotic fluids immediately after he was born, but he merely lifted his head up without any emotion, and made no sound.

The expressionless face was that of a stillborn child.

He was breathing too.But he just wasn't crying.Was they something wrong with him

"Ah, ah." The baby looked over to me, and mumbled something in his grogginess.

The child's name was to be Tomomi.

He was an uncanny child, never crying or fussing. At first, I assumed his body was slightly weaker, and that taking care of him wouldn't require much effort.

But, such a notion only occurred at the beginning.

After Tomomi learned how to crawl, he started to move everywhere in the house.

Everywhere in the house. Kitchen, back door, storage, cleaning equipment place, fireplace...... etc.

He even climbed onto the second storey, though one couldn't imagine how he did so.

Either way, he would disappear whenever nobody kept an eye on him.

But, he would always be found somewhere in the house.

Tomomi never left the house and only interacted with someone his age was Denki.

He would occasionally look outside the windows, but it seemed that he was still scared to go outdoors.

Something was off about the baby but I just couldn't put it into words.

When ever I would go looking for him I would find him in random places just smiling at me.

Tomomi mumbled sounds and showed a smile that made me feel simply disgusted.

It was a smile that naturally disgusted people. A smile of a Pervert ? But no one else noticed it apart from me.

It didn't take long for the child to develop his mother's quirk at the age of 1 and his father's a couple weeks later.

He was now the main focus of his parent's all they did was praise him and had no time to even look at anyone else's talent.

I can't blame them he is showing signs of a prodigy must be nice being him.