[6] All Might !

About 2 years has passed since I was reincarnated.

My legs and waist were starting to become strong enough for me to walk on my feet.

And I was beginning to learn how to communicate better.

I once wrote my name toy blocks I found on the floor. Causing Virgo to pamper as a reward.

But this wasn't enough even though I was only 2 years old I wanted to master my parent's quirk.

Having decided to live on seriously, I started to consider what I could do.

What did I need in my life?

Studying, sports, and skill sets.I came to the conclusion I should try get them all before I start school in this world.

As a baby, there was little I could do. I did enjoy burying my face in the maid's chest when I was carried but I tried to cut back on that now

And when I did that to Tama, she made an unhappy expression.

That maid definitely hated kids.

Realizing that I can do sports a little later in life, I started searching for books in the house to learn words and become smart.

My mom's quirk involved her having to understand the human body and what needs to be healed or else she could regenerate something that doesn't causing victim more harm.

She had various books in her room that I would take and try to read some of the terms we're to advanced but when she explained them to me I started understanding them.

While studying something came on TV that changed me forever. I slowly walked over.

"The situation is critical we don't know how many could be dead as we waiting for feedback." the news reporter said.

My Mom and Dad soon gathering around the TV as well carrying me on the sofa watching anxiously.

"If Only I didn't quit I could be there right now." my Dad said clenching his fist in frustration my mom trying to calm him down.

The Situation seemed awful and the people where going to die till a new hero emerged and saved them "All Might."

I couldn't believe it he was so strong fast he had it all. He didn't let anyone die. He got and applause from my mom and dad sitting at home and left me speechless.

"Fear not for I am Here." was all he said after such a hero feat but those words stuck with me.

I want people to feel safe when I arrive as well. My parents noticed the look on my face and smiled to themselves.