teen idle

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

TEEN IDLE
INTRODUCTION: "I REALLY AM FATE'S FAVORITE BITCH."

AVA GILGERT WAS A FLUKE OF NATURE ━ she was never meant to exist

AVA GILGERT WAS A FLUKE OF NATURE she was never meant to exist. Amara never had a twin, Tatia never had a twin, Katherine never had a twin and Elena Gilbert certainly wasn't meant to have a twin. When Klaus arrives in town to find there's two human doppelgängers, he was suspicious. It doesn't take him long to find out there's more to Ava than meets the eyes she can't be compelled, she doesn't have memories of her childhood and had walked away from death unscathed on a few occasions.

No way was she human, so what was she?

Ava Gilbert was made by witches. In order to protect the future doppelgänger from Klaus, a coven of witches decided to make a failsafe a key. One year before Klaus was meant to arrive in town, Ava appeared, along with decoy memories that convinced the town she had been there all along.

As it turned out, she was the key to saving Elena Gilbert, who was fated to die in the sacrifice. In a genetic sense, Ava was Elena's carbon copy and was meant to die in her sister's place. The only way for her to die was by breaking Klaus' curse, but when the truth comes out, she's not sure she wants to die at all ...

Especially not when she starts to fall in love with the man who's meant to kill her.

NINA DOBREV as AVA GILBERT
❝Surprisingly, you're right, Katherine. I'm not going to let a few witches determine my destiny. If fate decided that I'm the one who should be sacrificed, then I'm going to make sure that they know they're messing with the wrong twin.❞

JOSEPH MORGAN as KLAS MIKAELSON❝I've met many women wearing your face, love, yet you are the only one that managed to surprise me

❝I've met many women wearing your face, love, yet you are the only one that managed to surprise me. Isn't it interesting that fates manage to stop me from becoming a hybrid and creating more of my kind yet they had provided me with not one but two doppelgängers to chose from this time? ❞

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

author's note:

hello, and I am back at watpad again. It has been a year at least since i actively wrote here as I was busy with school but now I am back and ready to write more.

And yes, i'm going to write a gilbert twin story, but before you roll your eyes at the plot, i promise that this won't be your usual plot where the oc is always left behind and she loves the man she can't have because he loves elena.

nope.

this is original af and it will be epic. i would like to thank phoebestonkin for letting me write this amazing plot. i hope you all enjoy it!!

this was previously known as copycat however i decide to turn this into a series so instead now, this is the book one of coycat series!

it has been unpublished couple of times as sometimes i dont like my own writing and take it down to make it better, so sorry in advance if you are confused! i also added more scenes to previous chapters so would definitely recommend reading again!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢