Chapter 16: No Ones Safe

Rapunzel:

I can't believe that they didn't tell Jack or did they? I questioned. I was so confused. Jack kept touching my stomach these past couple of days, and it felt weird. I tried my best to make it real but it just wasn't! I got annoyed with it but I had to deal with it.

This is going to be a long day!

I got dressed and checked my phone. My eyes widened when I saw that I had so many missed calls from mom. I gasped and dialed her number. We talked and she told me of an idea of how to trap Jack and to make sure he doesn't get away.

I agreed to the plan and waited for the right time. Then finally I'm going to have the family and revenge I've been wanting for! And nothing and no one is going to stop me. I smirked as I got into my car.

Anna:

I heard everything that Rapunzel said. I called Jamie admittedly and I told her everything. I got in my car and followed her. She went to Starbucks first. I waited as she ordered. Then I started following her again. She started to drive a long ways.

She started to drive fast so I started to too just to catch up with her. But then I lost her when all these cars started to come. I groaned and decided to turn around. I drove back to school just in time. There I met up with Jamie.

"So did you see where she was going?" Jamie asks.

"No I lost her but I know the roads. Maybe we can drive that way and see if we can find anything." I said.

"Okay after school?" Jamie asks.

"Yeah." I said and we parted ways.

Jack:

I was at school and Rapunzel didn't show up. She said she had an appointment for the baby and didn't wanted me to come. I knew she was lying about that. I just couldn't wrap my mind around the thought of why she's doing this.

"Jack! Jack!" I heard someone call out it was Anna.

"Hey Anna how are you?" I asked feeling awkward about what I just said.

"Oh um I'm okay I guess. But I have news." She said.

"News?" I asked.

"Yeah about Rapunzel and Elsa. I think that we may have a lead." She says.

"A lead? Like what?" I asked. But then the bell rang which mean the tardy bell is going to ring in two minutes.

"We'll talk about it at lunch just find Jamie and meet me in the cafeteria." She says slowly walking off.

"Okay." I said and she took off running.

Lunch time:

Lunch came very fast. I was sitting at one of the tables Jamie said her and Anna was at yesterday when they were talking. I had my plate of food but I wasn't hungry. I was just playing with my food thinking about Elsa, wondering if she's okay or where could she be at.

I sighed and then happened to noticed Jamie and Anna staring at me with their eyebrows up. I come out of my thoughts and cleared my throat.