Mha - Todoroki x reader

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

Loud footsteps were heard down the hall, you knew who they belonged to.... the door opened revealing........

YOUR LOVING HUSBAND TODOROKI!
(Did I fool you? No, I'll go home)

You quickly jump up from your spot and hug him.
"Welcome home dear," you say still smiling like a lunatic.
He simply grunted and pushed you off of him and went to the shower. You were kinda hurt by this bit thought nothing of it and began dinner. Once dinner was finished you called him down you ate dinner in silence and the rest of the day he ignored you, this behavior went on for 2 weeks before you were done with it.

"SHOUTO TALK TO ME!" you yell your were standing in front of the bed frame while he was laying down reading.
He looked up at you than looked back down, but he looked..... sorry, regretful.. but you were too upset to notice.
"FINE THEN, WERE THROUGH!" (Y/N) yelled tears staining her eyes as she threw her ring to the floor braking it, Shouto looked hurt. You turn on your heel and begin running until she feels an arm around her waist.

"What, Todoroki."

He buried his face in the back of your neck, it was wet, wait was he crying!

"I'm sorry... please let me make it up to you..."

You couldn't help but give him a chance you were just... fed up is all.

"Fine," you reply.

He tosses you gently onto the bed, he strips himself then you.

"I'm going to make you feel good okay?" He says, his face between your thighs his warm breath hitting your bare crotch causing you arousal to grow.

He takes one slow lick up your slits, you shudder in pleasure.

He takes another, than another progressively getting faster until he's practically fucking you with his tongue, it doesn't take long for you to cum.

No words were said, he switched positions and you had your leg over his shoulder. He began thrusting slowly at first then progressively sped up. Skin slapping moans and grunts was all that echoed through the room.

"S-Shouto I'm close" with that your vision flooded white and your vision flashed white you came. He pulled out of you his erection still present.

"Do you believe I'm sorry now."