Yuri On Ice- Yurio x Reader

The smell of ice, the scraping of skates, this was your domain, and happy place. You allowed yourself to be lost in the music, your body moved on its own. Lightly humming the music you were so fond of skating to. Everything else was a blur in this moment, warm tears spilled down your cheeks as you skated to 'i miss my cocoa butter kisses' a song you had dedicated to your boyfriend. He was at the Grand Prix Finals, you missed him terribly, but it was important to him, so you supported him with every bone in your body.He was coming home tomorrow, he stayed there for a few extra days for a party with Viktor and Yuuri. He had won, and you were stoked and planned something special for him when he got home, but until then you were just missing him. 

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone shout, you stopped skating to investigate the calling of your name. You saw none other than the blonde punk you'd loved for so long. skating off the ring you kick off your skates and jump into his arms. "Babe! Congratulations! I knew you'd bring home gold, you kicked ass out there," You leaned your head against his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Thank you...for cheering me on.." he lightly mumbled, it was barely audible. "What did you say?" I ask, wanting to make sure I heard him right. "NOTHING! I SAID NOTHING!" He shouted, so you knew you heard him right. You look up at him and gave him a slight smile.

He then leaned down and captured your lips in a rough and sloppy kiss, he wasted no time in darting his tongue into your mouth. You broke away after about three-minutes of kissing. He leaned in and whispered in your ear, "Fuck, I've missed you, your body, especially. I couldn't wait another day to be inside of you." A blush arose from your cheeks, he then carried you to your place, using the spare key you keep in a plant on your windowsill.  You could feel his erection through his loose sweats.

"Yuri, fuck, take me please!" You panted out, you were extremely aroused, and weren't ashamed to admit it,  his mere words could have you dripping from the core. "You thought this was going to be that easy? I had to wait weeks to feel you around me. On your knees, suck," the russian demanded. You obeyed, you got on your knees and pulled down his sweats, licking at him through his boxers eliciting a few small moans from him. You yanked off his boxers and did a slow long lick from his balls to his tip. "Don't tease me, woman!" He barked. "But ,Yuri, its so fun watching you sq-" He had had enough, and shoved you down on his cock. His hands gripped harshly at your hair, it hurt but felt so good as he forced you to suck him off. You sucked and swirled your tongue, he came in minutes. "Swallow." Lust dripping the the skaters voice. You obliged and swallowed his seed.

Your positions changed, you were pinned on the floor and had been stripped of your clothes. He grinded against your entrance and slid his tip in every once in a while. "Beg for me. baby." Those words sent off something in you. "Please, Yuri! I need your cock! I missed it so much! Pleeeaseee fuck me until I can't walk!" You pleaded along with other pleads along these line. He rammed into you, a scream-like moan escaped your lips. Sex filled the room and you loved it. After a few minutes you were at your edge "Yuri- I'm gonna- gonna cum!" You moaned between pants."Do it, cum so hard for me- shit (Y/N!)" He screamed in a moan, then he came after you came. He stood up and carried you to the bed, "(Y/N)?". "Yes, Yuri" "I missed you"

END