3

Now Playing ▶ She's In The Rain - The Rose

Yoongi was sent back to class as soon as the nurse had caught Jimin's symptoms. Even though the fear that had struck him had left him somewhat paralyzed, Yoongi could see that he wanted him to stay. Jimin was not well, and this was his first day back to school in weeks. Yoongi was starting to miss being able to be with him every second of the day like usual. It wasn't his fault but still.

He went back to gym class since the hour was over, he headed to locker room. "Damn, what's your problem with Jimin. Leave the kid alone." Wooseok grumbles, straightening his uniform collar in the mirror. "Is he a baby or something? I mean, the twink has got Yoongi taking care of him all day every day,"

"You want to say something about Jimin? Take it to me, asshole." Yoongi spat as he storms into the locker room. "Calm down, Yoonie," he mocks him, receiving an unidentified chuckle from the boys watching.

"Don't call me that,"

Jisung continues to play "buddy-buddy" with Yoongi by placing his arm around his shoulder, "Aww, but I thought we were friends," Yoongi immediately retaliates by pushing his arm off, "I'm not friends with any asshole as far as I'm concerned,"

"Come on, don't be like that-,"

"Listen, if I hear your ass leaking shit about Jimin, you're going to catch these hands,"

...

"What's up?" Namjoon asks, merely to get a brief grumble from Yoongi who embedded his head in his sweater. "Come on, don't be like that. Where's Jimin?" he proceeds to pull out his lunch from his bag.

"He left early," he huffs, "It's my fault,"

"I'm sure it's not," Namjoon says, handing Yoongi half of his sandwich, "Just try to eat and keep your mind off him," As the rest of the boys gathered around the two. Yoongi let his mind wander off per usual and eventually drifted off to Jimin.

He was worried. Jimin usually wasn't this unstable, considering he went through hell and back. The familiar nauseating sensation when the flower petals started to crawl up his throat hit him hard. "I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

He speedily made his way down to the bathroom, and luckily, there was no one in there. Yoongi didn't even get to close the bathroom stall. He could taste the petals that spilled out his throat. The odor was overpowering all of his senses and sickening to the point, his saliva wasn't the only thing that he was choking on.

The stinging at the back of his throat and the light-headedness was close to unbearable. It was almost like a hangover. He could hear the door to the bathroom open and in came Namjoon who had followed him into the bathroom. "Hey, are you alrigh-"

"I feel like shit. God, help me." Yoongi groaned hitting his head against the bathroom stall as he laid against the wall. He was close to tears. "I wish I could just die,"

a/n:
i might change the song for this chapter but y'know