Chapter 10: The Prophecy and Loki's Play.

The Quinjet that carried Steve, Tony, Natasha, Danny, Thor and their prisoner Loki arrived back at the Helicarrier. Upon landing, the five heroes were met by armed S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, who are waiting to escort Loki to his prison cell. Loki and the guards passed Doctor Banner's lab along the way. Loki looked at Bruce and smirked at him. Bruce didn't like the look at all. Meanwhile, Steve, Natasha, Thor, and Danny were making their way to the bridge when Steve broke the silence.

"Danny, back at Germany, Loki mentioned something about a legendary prophecy will not do you good. What did he mean by that?" Steve asked.

"I have no idea." Danny shrugged.

Danny didn't have a answer to that question. Thor, however, did.

"Ah yes. Back in Asgard, there is an ancient prophecy called the Phantom Prophecy. It talks about the tales of a young half draugr-half Midgardian warrior known as the Phantom. His glorious battles against the evil draugrs, mostly Ghost King Pariah Dark, is praised by my father Odin." Thor said cheerfully.

"Pariah Dark?" Steve asked.

"He's the King of all ghosts." Danny answered.

"He is one of the most powerful Midgardian draugrs ever known in existence. Many years ago, before my father and myself were born, he tried to invade Midgard and Valhalla, but was stop by the Asgardian Army and the Draugr Ancients. The Ancients overthrown Pariah out of power and locks him in the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep." Thor said, grimly.

"That's what happen here at Earth. He tried to invade my home, and the ghosts of the Ghost Zone ran in shelter here because he was on a war path. But, I defeat him, but with help of course." Danny said, but then he realized something what Thor just said. "Wait, what do you mean Midgardian draugr?"

"This Ghost Zone, as you call it, is not just here at Earth. It is connected to other worlds of the universe. In other words, it's the flipped side of the universe itself. At the Asgardian dimensional plane, one of the Nine Dimensional Planes in Paranormal Yggdrasil of the ghost dimension, Asgardian draugrs are very powerful. Asgard even has its own portal that access to the draugr world." Thor said.

This is shocking news to Danny as the realization hits him.

'If the Ghost Zone is the flipped side of the entire universe, that means there are more ghosts from the realms beyond the Ghost Zone. I wonder if any will try to come here?' Danny thought. "Let's hope none of these ghosts from those other realm areas of the Ghost Zone doesn't come here."

"You are very humble for a warrior." Thor said.

"Thanks." Danny said with a smile.

'In due time, Phantom, you'll know that the prophecy doesn't just talk about you, but your sister the She-Phantom as well.' Thor thought.

"I've read the reports about this ghost army invading Amity Park. I didn't know how bad it was until afterwards when S.H.I.E.L.D. send undercover agents to check the aftermath." Natasha said.

As they arrived at the bridge, they are met by Bruce and Maria Hill, who has informed them that Fury is about to interrogate Loki face-to-face. Everyone took their seats around a conference table to observe the interrogation.

"In case it's unclear, if you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass." Fury said as he press a button, which cause the floor to open up beneath the cell. "It's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" Fury press the button again and the floor closes. He gestures to Loki. "Ant." he then gestures the console. "Boot."

Loki chuckled and walks backwards before saying...

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."