Match x Lightning

"Thank you." Said Lightning as a plate of chicken parmesan was handed to him by Bubble. "You're welcome, no need to rush."

As soon as Lightning began to eat, he heard the noise of high heels slamming against the tiled floor. He knew who it was, so he turned around just incase she wanted to scare him.

"Hey, Lightning~! Eating dinner, like, late again?" Asked Match, as she rested her head on Lightning's shoulder. "Y-yeah.. I, um.. got home late f-from the movie theater.." He replied, blushing.

Lightning had an incredibly huge crush on Match, but she never knew. It was pretty obvious, however. He always blushes when he sees her. Not only that, he could even start to give off electric shocks every now and then from getting way too heated up.

As soon as Lightning was about to take another bite of his food, Match grabbed his fork, taking her own bite of it. She giggled, then sat on his lap sideways. Lightning didn't even bother to eat anymore. He didn't care about the bite, he was just flustered. He could feel a little tingly sensation of shocks up his legs. He didn't wanna become more embarrassed than he already was.

"Hey, like, are you okay? Are you not hungry anymore?" Match asked the flustered boy. "I... it's nothing, Match.." He said, looking away from her. "Aww, like, c'mon! Bubble didn't, like, make you this food for nothing!" Match said, poking his side a few times. "Match, s-stop!" He yelped, as the shocks got a little bit worse. "Then eeeeat!" She said back to him, placing a fork with food in front of his face. He just sighed, then ate what was left.

"I-I'm finished.." Lightning said as Match smiled. "I'll put this in the sink for you~~!" She sang, getting up from his lap with the empty plate in her hands.

Once she came back, she grabbed Lightning by his hand and dragged him upstairs to her room. There wasn't even a single notice, but she did it anyways.

"W-why are we going upstairs?!" Lightning screamed as he forced to run at Match's pace. She didn't answer.

As soon as they reached her room, Match locked her door. She smiled at Lightning.

"Sorry I, like, dragged you like that. I just really wanted to bring ya up here." She said. "Y-you could've just told me to meet you in here.." Lightning replied, blushing again for absolutely no reason.

"Sooo.. I dunno what to do with ya. Any ideas?" Lightning quickly shook his head no. Match eyed him for a quick minute, then got closer to him.

"Hey.. are you, like.. shocking yourself? Are you self harming, Lightning?!"

"N-no! I'm not! I-I can't control this! P-plus, it doesn't affect me in any way..!"

"A-and.. why is your face so red? Why are you, like shaking, too..?"

"It's.. it's nothing!"

Match smirked. "I guess, like, you asked for it, then. Tickle attack! Tell me what's wrong or else I'll go harder on you!" She screamed, instantly pushing Lightning down on her bed, spidering her fingers on his sides.

"S-stoohohop it! P-please! I-it tihickles, Match!!"

"Theeeenn... tell me what's up."

"I-I.. ahaaaha! I can't breheheatthhee!! Stop it! N-no more!!"

"Mm.. fine."

Match stopped, then let him calm down as she got up from him.

"Sorry about that. You know I, like, do that to people a lot. Especially Ruby." Match said, rubbing her neck. "Anyways, you ready to tell me, like, what's up?"

Lightning slowly nodded, then sat up. "O-okay.. but, um.. it's really embarrassing.. and I feel like you're just gonna make fun of me.."

"Make fun of you? Why would I, like, make fun of you? Is it something bad about me? Am I not, like, wearing my makeup correctly anymore?"

"N-no, it's nothing bad, I just, um.."

"You what?"

"I..."

Instead of finishing his sentence, he got up and ran to Match, giving her a quick kiss on her lips. After that, he ran to the corner of the wall, placing his hands on his face.

Match took time to cope with what happened. She didn't think it was weird. She didn't think it was stupid. She didn't think it was disgusting.

She liked it. Even if it was just for two seconds.

"H-hey, Lightning, I'm not.. mad at you for that, y'know?" Match said, walking over to him. He turned his head around with a full red face, when it should've been the other way around. Match should've been the one blushing. She was, but not as hard as Lightning was.

"Y-you're doing that shock thing again.. w-will it hurt if I, like, touch you?" She asked. Lightning quickly nodded, standing up again. "I-it will hurt.." He quietly replied. Match nodded. "I'll just.. wait for you to, like, calm down, okay?"

And so she waited, only for a good two minutes until Lightning got up to go sit next to Match.

"Um, Match?" Lightning asked, rubbing his neck. "Hmm?" Match replied, resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you. A lot. I-I've wanted to tell you this for quite a while, but.. I feel like you only like me as a friend.." "Aw, Lightning! Like, why would you think that? I love you too, to be exact! You're so adorable!" Match exclaimed, squishing Lightning's heated cheeks.

"So, uh, a-anything you wanna do, m-my princess..?" Lightning shyly asked, putting his hand on hers. She nodded. "Yeah! Let's cuddle, please?" And Lightning agreed. The two of them got into comfortable positions on the bed, then placed the blanket over them. They began to give each other kisses on their necks and cheeks, they probably even hugged a million times.

"H-hey, wanna go outside with me for a bit?" Match asked, tracing her finger on Lightning's cheek. "Sure. What exactly are we gonna do?" He asked. "A snowball fight, silly!"

And so they ran downstairs shortly after, grabbing their jackets and throwing them on.

"Hi, you guys!" Screamed Ruby as she was outside as well with Bubble and Fanny.

"Oh, hey!" Match screamed back, waving to them. She didn't go over to hang out with them, though. She stayed with Lightning the entire time.

Without notice, Match was hit by a snowball on her back, causing her to scream. "H-hey! No fair!" She said, getting a snowball ready in her hands. She laughed, then threw the snowball back at her boyfriend with full speed. He dodged, jumping into the air and flying over to Match.

"Oh. I forgot you could fly." Match said, patting him as he got closer. He gave her another kiss, this time on her cheek. "Let's go make a snowman!" He excitingly said, getting back on his feet. She nodded, then began to build a snowman with him. There were a few flops with it, but they still had their fun.