Book x Liy

..crackship

Liy's POV

There she was.

She was sitting just two seats away from me, as her hair was blowing in the wind, while she talked to her brother who was sitting next to her. I heard her laugh, I saw her smile, and I saw the way her cheeks heated up from the amount of laughing she was doing. I just stared at her, wanting to make some sort of contact with her, but I couldn't. I was afraid.

We were sitting outside waiting for a small performance to begin. I sat next to my cousin, and we were both silent. My cousin was on her phone, texting someone, while I was trying to stare at this beautiful girl without looking like a complete fucking idiot.

Until her brother noticed me trying to look at her.

"Hey, aren't you... uh, Liy? And.. why are you trying to stare at my sister?" He calmly asked, as I felt my cheeks heat up. "E-excuse me.. I'm not trying to stare at your sister..! Um, I'm looking at those squirrels eating on that t-tree that's super close to h-her, so it looks like I'm staring at her... I'm... s-sorry for any inconvenience..!" I hesitantly replied, as I saw her lean over to look at me. I shrieked, then slouched back into my seat. The girl got up from her seat with a light smile on her face, then walked up to me.

"Oh, Liy! I didn't know you would be here tonight! Hey, y-you can always sit next to me! My mom left, so there's a free seat!" She sweetly said, reaching a hand out for me to grab. I started to shake as I slowly looked back up at her beautiful face.

Jesus, is Book gorgeous.

Beautiful multicolored hair and eyes, clear, soft skin, pretty white painted nails, cute little  smile, and the tone of her voice. All what makes a girl perfect, especially Book.

I finally took her hand, waving goodbye nervously to my confused cousin. I sat down next to Book, swinging my feet violently. I was so embarrassed, finally sitting next to my crush. While she stared at me with that adorable smile of hers, I just felt my face heat up even more.

And right when she was about to talk to me, the performance started. I lifted my head up, staring at the outside stage, as a bunch of people were standing or sitting in front of their instruments, ready to play, as the lead singer came out, and, wow, I was not expecting Needle to be the lead singer. We watched through this performance of hers, as she took her hair out of her ponytail halfway, threw her hair tie into the crowd, hit a long note for nearly 20 seconds, and started playing a guitar at least two minutes before her song ended. Once it ended, I felt pretty jealous that I couldn't be like her one day.

If only I had long hair...

I got up from my seat, pulled down my shirt and then started to slowly walk up to my cousin, before being interrupted by Book, just by her placing a hand on my shoulder.

"H-hey, Liy, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place for a bit! You know, we haven't really hung out in a long time, so I thought it would be nice to invite you over! D-don't worry, my house isn't that boring! We'll find something to do." She said, giggling. I just started blushing again, then I looked over at my cousin, who ended up hearing everything Book said. She just smirked, then shrugged. "You can go," She started, fixing her hair from the wind. "I'll just tell your parents, or whatever. I'm probably gonna go to the pool anyways." My eyes widened. "No, I'll tell my parents myself! J-just go have fun at the pool..." I said, pulling out my phone. I called my mom, told her I was going to Book's house, and she allowed me to, but she just said "I hope you know your way home! Your father and I can't pick you up. You know Book's house isn't far from where we live. You can walk, right?"