𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 [ INTERVIEW ]

𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒
interview

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING'S TOM HOLLAND PLAYS 'WOULD YOU RATHER?' | BRITISH GQ

948,806 views
British GQ
Published on Jun 23, 2017

New Spider-Man Tom Holland steps out of costume and into classic Californian poolside chic for his GQ photoshoot.
Subscribe to British GQ ►► http://po.st/SubscribeBritishGQ

In between takes we asked him whether he prefers Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield, which Marvel character he fancies (Scarlett Witch aka Elizabeth Olsen) and plays would you rather.

𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃, the new Spider-Man, sat on a peach couch for GQ, wearing a monotone blue dress shirt and pants while on the set of GQ. His skin looked Los Angeles tan and he smiled comfortably for the camera as he introduced himself.

"I'm Tom Holland, and welcome to my GQ shoot."

The frame changed, and Tom had been handed a hat full of questions in between the takes.

"Okay, so I'm about to..." he paused a moment, turning to the camera with a wide grin. "read out a bunch of questions that the lovely crew from today's shoot have asked me and, uh, we'll walk our way through and hopefully have a few laughs," he explained.

Tom pulled out the first slip, "If I could meet anyone in history," he read, mulling it over for a moment. "I'd probably like to meet Winston Churchill," he stated, setting the paper down next to him. "He's just," he shrugged. "Such a bad ass and he's so English, you know? He's like the most English Englishman there's ever been."

The frame switches, and Tom was leaning over to read his next question. "Kill or keep," he read, grinning out of nervousness. "Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield? Ooh, who put that one in there?!" he laughed, his smile a mile wide as he looked around at the crew. "Oh, that's a tough one, I'm gonna have to say Andrew Garfield, because I love him and he's killing it right now."

Tom stared down at the slip of paper in his hands, and tried to subtly put it back into the hat when the crew loudly protested. "Okay, okay," he laughed, dragging it back out. "How do you feel about finding love on social media?" He paused, scratching his lip as he took a look at the crew. "I see you over there, laughing," Tom stated, pointing at one of the crew members that ducked behind his friend. "Um, I guess it happens... I don't know," he said awkwardly, putting the paper to the side.

"Would you rather have penis sized nipples or a nipple size penis?" he laughed as he read, one of the crew members made a comment that made him laugh loudly before he finally answered. "Penis sized nipples because you can have that shit cut off, y'know?" he said, someone giving him an odd look and he started laughing nervously. "Y'know what I mean?" he asked again, throwing his hands out in embarrassment. "Y'know jus—"

"Who asked that question?" he asked the crew at the frame switch. "Was that you?" he asked, pointing across the room.

"What is the first thing I'm going to do when I go home tonight?" he read off, leaning back into the couch as he thought about it. "I like to get home and sit on the toilet and just scroll through Instagram. That's where I do most of my Instagramming, is actually from the toilet."

"Even when you're talking to Haley?" one crew member asked.

"Next question!" Tom shouted, picking up the last one. "If you could pick any love interest from the Marvel Universe for Spider-Man who would it be?" Tom closed the note, leaning back on the couch and held his head with his hand. "Scarlet Witch is pretty hot, y'know? I think Elizabeth is super hot... stop looking at me like that... you said Marvel Universe! She's really nice, as well, she was really nice to me at the premiere. So, probably, probably, Scarlet Witch."

"Today was great."

SHOW MORE

1,259 Comments

username
HIS LAUGH GOT ME FKED THIS BOYYY JESUS i was just batized
View 6 replies

username
i have developed an unhealthy obsession with this man
View reply

username
did you guys see how embarrassed when he got called out on haley? so adorable!

Hide replies ^

username
honestly, the hottest thing is when he's in love

username
i don't think they're in love, i just think they're flirting

username
who's this haley chick?

username
username a girl tom has been flirting with on instagram

username
this is the hottest thing i've seen
View 16 replies

username
"i would like to meet winston churchill. he's so bad ass."

tom your british is showing
View 22 replies

author's note new chapter in the middle of the book. sorry, but i really wanted to include this interview because it's cute. also, i'm rewriting chapters so make it more cohesive and because i didn't like my chris pratt route. thanks for reading! review and vote if you can

thanks so much for reading and i'll see y'all later, BYE! 🖐🏻

96hllnd © 2018 - 2019
& marvel