One (Grocery Shopping)

YOUR P.O.V

The talking of people and skirting of the cart wheels is all that your mind could focus on right now. You were out grocery shopping because your parents are both on a business trip. Looking at your grocery list you started to think. You were so fed up and done with everything ever since you recently broke up with your (your ex). They were caught sucking the toes of a blonde and super skinny girl when you went to a party that was in a shady neighborhood. Their toes weren't even good looking either. But you had some time to get over it since it was Christmas break, or you hope you will get over it. You also had about a week left so you had some plans for the rest of the break. Like go to a fancy restaurant with one of your friends, and.... that's about it. "I'm not the type to go out a lot I guess" you said to yourself.

Picking at your finger nails while waiting in line for the self checkout, you thought about the good times you had with your old lover or ex. The time they took you out to that carnival, or the one time they binge watched Disney movies with you. Sigh, what was wrong with you? Were you not good enough? Were you too ugly? Were your toes not good enough? As you were lost in thought you felt someone bump into. You look behind you and see a brown pretty lady in a pink and white striped dress. Your eyes widened at the image in front of you. Her wig was crooked, her titties were kinda of slipping out, her brown eyes staring back at your (e/c) eyes. She was an angel. "Oops, sorry" she said. Wow.. what a beautiful voice. Getting out of your fazed state, you reply "Oh it's okay, don't worry about it." You smile.
"Yeah I'm really sorry about that, my ass is just so big a guy also bumped into me and it created like a domino effect, haha"
You giggled, "No really it's ok... uhh, what's your name?"
"Peaches"
"Whoa? Your real name is Peaches?"
"Nah, it's actually Brittney but I like to be known as Peaches"
"Both names are very beautiful"
"Heh heh thank you!" She smiled.
What a beautiful smile. While in the middle of the conversation, the clerk told you there is an open checkout. You quietly excused yourself from the conversation and push your cart the checkout.
Wow, she's the most beautiful women I've ever seen, you said in your head. While checking out the food items you felt something being slipped into your bag/purse. You look up and see the lady you were talking to earlier, Peaches. She waved a goodbye with a wink to you and pushed away her cart full of pastel colored shirts. You smiled at her and waved back. What a hot chick.