Three (Toes)

Wow, when you said make yourself at home, she really made herself at home. You see her propping her crusty, ashy feet on your coffee table. She had a beg-bug crawl out of her armpit onto your couch and saw that before it could crawl inside, Peaches grabbed it and ate it. Sexy.
"So where are you from Peaches?"
"Oh, I totally forgot actually, you see I travel like all over."
"Why is that?"
"I'm a prostitute! Tee hee hee! But I'm not charging you anything since you let me stay at your home."
"Oh..." You sighed in disappointment. You were really hoping that she was a virgin.
"Also I have a baby is that okay?"
"What?! A baby where?!" You panicked
"Right here silly!" She said as she reached in her shorts and pulled out a light skinned baby with black curly hair and a stubby nose out of her vagina. And woo a sour smell just hit the air from her doing that.
"Jesus! How do you even do that?!"
"I don't know, my uterus it the size of a toddler. Or that's what my ex's have said.
"Well I would love to see for myself~" you flirted
"Tee hee hee!" She blushed.
She got up and was getting something from her bags she brought in earlier. It was a foldable crib.
"Where do you want that to be put?"
"In a another room if you could?"
"Of course." You sighed. You really didn't want to be taking care of a baby. But you needed to get into her pants a few times, before your parents get back. And let her be on her own. It was disappointing to say the least, but it was better than using your hand. Leading Peaches the way to a spare room, you grabbed the crib from her gently and folded it out. You grabbed a pillow and blanket out of a closet and put in the tiny caged bed. Peaches then came over and set Cora in softly.
"Goodnight baby, mommy loves you" She said as she kissed Cora's head.
Aw what a sweet moment. But now you really want to clap her bootycheeks before the night is over.
"Let's go to my room, I'm sure you're exhausted." You said.
"Yeah, I haven't laid in a bed without bed bugs or used condoms for months!"
"Hahaha, well you better enjoy it while you can since you can't stay here forever sadly." You said with a frown.
"Yeah.."
Then there was an awkward silence.
Walking her to your room and laying on the bed next to her you try to stir up a conversation.
"So uhh... you like sucking toes?" You asked
"Is that even a question? Hell yeah nigga I do!"
"W-would you like to suck mine? Mine haven't been sucked for awhile ever since I broke up with my ex."
"I would love too!"
She then crawls near the end of the bed, smelling her sour pussy in the process. She grabbed your ankles and started to lick your big toe with the tip of her tongue. That shit made you aroused. She then put your 3 whole toes in her wet cavern and started to bob her head up and down. You started to groan softly She pulled out her shitty phone out of her asscheeks and you asked what she was doing.
"Going live! When I be sucking toes or having sex I always live stream!"
"Oh... uhh okay?"
"Tee hee! Hey guys it lovely Peaches and I'm sucking a hot (man/woman) toes! They so juicy!"
Peaches then went ham on your toes, making slurping noises and letting saliva drip down between the gaps of your foot. The site made you bite your lip and moan, you felt yourself started to get wet/hard. You just wanted some friction now but the feeling of her wet fat lips wrapped around your toes just felt to good. Peaches then switch to the other foot and gave the same treatment. You caught a glimpse of the comments on her livestream. People were saying:
"peaCHES NOO"
"💀💀"
"Peaches it be burning and itching huh?"
"I GOT STDS XDDD"
You were super confused on why these people were saying all those things. But nothingness you continued to enjoy your toes getting sucked by the hottest woman ever.