Four (You Gave Me What?!)

Peaches kept going ham on your toes still, the feeling of a tongue in between your toes was amazing. It was like a foot massage kind of. But all was lost when you no longer felt her disgusting bumping tongue and mouth on your feet.
"Why you stopping baby?" You pouted.
"Tee hee, don't worry, I'm just gonna say goodbye to my followers on live right now!!."
"Oh... uhh... ok?" You weren't to happy about her showing all that to a whole bunch of people, you just hope that it didn't show your face. Your thoughts were stopped when you felt big fat hands pulling your pants down along with your under garments. You groaned at the sudden lust that hit. So she wanna just right into it? That's fine, it's better to have her delicious coochie now than later. You sat up and got behind her, you now just noticed that she took off her pink and white striped dress. Her bumpy hairy dark ass was out on display for you to observe. And the smell was horrid but it turned you on so much. You got in between her nasty bed bug bitten legs and went down on her asshole. Licking the loose ring of muscle made her moan out "FUCKITY!" You kept repeating the action until she turned on her back, making you go face to face with her dark pussy. You then stuck your tongue inside of her loose hole and flicked it around you kept going until you felt something crawl in your mouth. You stopped, shocked. You pulled away and grab what was in your mouth. You heard a hiss when doing so, scared out of your mind you finally pulled out what climbed in your a mouth. A cockroach.
"PEACHES?! WHY DO YOU HAVE BUGS IN YOUR PUSSY?!"
"Tee hee hee! I don't know sweaty they just crawled in because of how stanky my pussy is!"
"Damn girl you got a whole ecosystem down here." You said with disgusted tone but on the inside it turned you on so much, it was a dream come true! You then sat up and cupped her dark slimy vagina, and slapped that shit like 10 times. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head while her lips contorted into a shape that resembled a duck beak.
"OH MY GOD (Y/N) YOU HIT MY CLIT SO HARD AHH!!"
"You like that bitch?" You whispered seductively in her hairy, crusty ear.
"YES DADDY!!" You saw her legs shaking and sausage toes curling. You then stuck your whole hand in her warm infected hole, you never noticed how bumpy the inside of her pussy was. You then started to move your hand back and forth, wet squeaky sounds coming out of her vagina.
"FUCK DADDY!!"
You pushed your arm in even farther, you were so deep in that her clit almost reached your shoulder. She was so lost for words that her mouth was wide open, her stinky ass breath oozing out and going in your nostrils. Her breath smelt like shit mixed with old peas and chicken. You continued to thrust your whole arm in and out, until you felt the muscles around your arm convulse and twitch.
"OH IM GONNA CUM FUCKTIY!!"
"Cum for me stinky ass bitch!" You almost yelled out.
You saw and felt dark thick yellow cum squirting out from around your arm and on to your face. It must be yellow from the roaches and yeast infection. You pulled your arm out and heard a gasp. Looking down you saw Peaches breathing heavily.
"Oh my god that was the best orgasm I've had in ages."
"Glad I can satisfy you." You said with a grin.