Seven To Three

Another amazing smile broke over the small boy's face as he was showered with love from Bella and Cissa. They were so very happy to show the love to the starved child as they waited in line for a goblin. The snake the boy was clutching was a cartoon version of the one on the crest of his miniature uniform. Neither of the Black sisters noticed Molly approaching or the hatred in her eyes.
"Let's get some ice cream after we talk with the goblins. Does that sound fun, Orion?" Orion giggled as Bella tickled his stomach. It was at that moment that Molly reached the Black sisters and ripped the boy from Bellatrix's arms. Orion had dropped his snake and was scared of the lady that was holding him too tightly, still in shock from being ripped away from his Auntie.
"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SLYTHERINS!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL A CHILD FROM HIS FAMILY!!" Her shrieks caused everyone in the bank to turn and watch the chaos. Lady Malfoy was the first to respond.
"Mrs. Weasley, please give my son back. He has had a rough..." Molly cut her off.
"SLYTHERINS LIKE YOU ONLY STEAL CHILDREN FROM RESPECTABLE LIGHT FAMILIES AND TURN THEM INTO DEATH EATERS! IT'S THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU CAN HAVE PRECIOUS THINGS LIKE CHILDREN!" Her screeching caused Orion to start screaming for his mommy as Molly started to make her way out of the bank while still screeching and raving about how evil and vile Slytherins were. Orion's screaming caused almost every witch to pull out their wands and point them at the Weasley Matriarch. She froze when she realized that no one was siding with her. A snarl appeared on her face as she gripped the boy harder. Orion started crying and screaming louder.
"MO, MOMMY! PWEASE MOMMY! HURTS! MOMMY!!!!" Bellatrix pointed her wand at Molly's throat as Cissa tried to soothe her baby without being able to hold him. It was at that moment that Severus arrived, his glamours gone and his wand against the back of Molly's neck.
"Release the child or I will kill you." His whisper caused Molly to smile. She laughed as she dropped the child head first towards the marble floor. She had done it at an angle that would have snapped the child's neck if Draco hadn't been able to slide across the floor and catch Orion.
'Thank goodness for all the seeker training I have.' Draco thought as he held his little brother close and glared at Molly.
"How can you call yourself a member of the light when you almost killed a child for who his parents are?" Bella winced at Severus' icy tone as he slowly circled Molly until he was in front of her, placing himself between his family and the crazy witch. Bella had moved the children back a little before coming to stand next to her brother in law, wand also pointed at Molly but ready to stun Severus if he started to get violent.
"My babies! Are you alright? Are you hurt? Oh, thank goodness that you are okay." Cissa had rushed to her two children, throwing decorum and the Malfoy act of uncaring out of the window as she checked her children over then hugged them to her, crying in relief that they were safe. Everyone in the bank heard Lady Malfoy's muttering, including a certain reporter by the name of Rita Skeater. This story would be all over Wizarding Britain by nightfall. Orion continued to sob as he was held by both his Mommy and his protective older brother. He knew he was safe now but he was still scared.
"Oh, baby, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Cissa started to rock both of them back and forth, ignoring the flashes of cameras and the other people in the bank that had put their wands away, the one wizard that called both the wizard cops and Lucius, and watched in amazement at the scene. It was Draco that noticed the stuffed animal sitting on the ground a few feet away. He summoned it and gave it to his little brother.
"Here, Orion. I think Dray missed you almost as much as I missed you." Draco smiled after he kissed Orion's head and heard a small giggle as the sobs slowed a bit. A man in healer robes with a baby in a sling, came up and kneeled next to the three on the floor. He didn't flinch when they glared at him.
"Hello, my name is Rory Williams or Pond. Probably Pond. Is there anything I can do to help you?" He kept his voice soft. Narcissa thought for a moment.
"Do you have anything that could soothe my youngest child?" She was surprised when he pulled out a child friendly calming draught and a pacifier.
"These might help. If you need anything else, just owl me." Rory left then, knowing he was not welcomed but he had to do something. The calming draught helped a little and the pacifier with a Slytherin logo seemed to do the trick until Orion replaced it with his fingers.
The wizard cops showed up and arrested Molly, took a few statements from witnesses, then left. The goblins were quick to see the group, made sure all of Potter's estates, money, and heirlooms would be his still. They then declared Harry Potter dead, placing his death a month before Severus and his mates had retrieved him from his abusive relatives. They also recalled all the stolen goods, evicted the people from the estates, and set everything straight.
The family left the room just as a concerned Lucius emerged from the floo and started to run to his family, looking both of his sons over then hugging them close. Severus speared them out to the alley, Orion being smothered in kisses from his Papa and Mommy and Auntie. They ignored the pictures being taken as they walked around the alley. After awhile, Lucius allowed Orion to be passed to another family member, Draco. Orion giggled as Draco showed him the quidditch store and the books for little children that had figures moving and sounds and pretty lights. At the end of their trip, right before lunchtime, they got ice cream. Orion was very happy when they returned to Hogwarts, not wanting to go with Narcissa or Lucius to the Manor because Daddy and Draco wouldn't be there.