Good morning

Max's POV:

I felt rays of sunshine hit my face. It was morning. I opened my eyes and saw that a blue haired girl was laying next to me.

"Chloe, wake up."

I said tugging on her shirt.

"Five more minutes.."

"Dude, no. I'm going to be late for school!"

"Fuck school, I wanna sleep."

She soon pulled me back into bed. I couldn't fight with her, the bed was pretty comfy.

"Fine. I'll skip. But I'm never doing this again for you."

"Aw. Think of all the things we could do if you missed school once in a while"

She said with a smirk. I hate how she can change my mind in an instant with that smirk.

"What would you have in mind if I did skip more?"

"I was thinking to drive to some other city. I dunno..maybe go on a date?"

That isn't such a bad idea. Traveling is pretty nice.

"Ok.. I suppose that would be fun. Fine! You changed my mind for once."

"Good. Anyways.. I'm gonna sleep."

"Chloeee. I'm not tired. And I don't feel like watching you sleep  for hours."

"Huh? I don't sleep that much."

"Chloe, you've slept till midnight once."

The punk let out sigh and got up. She went to the bathroom and started up the shower.

"Wanna take a shower together?"

She asked. I turned red. Y'know.. I would like to. But I'm too embarrassed to say yes.

"Uh..maybe another time?"

"That's cool. You can have a shower first then."

She replied. I nodded and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I got undressed and got in the shower. The water was pretty warm. It stinged a little when it touched my skin, but I didn't mind.

Chloe's POV:

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw two servings of pancakes on the table with a note reading:
'Chloe, I had to go to work early this morning. I know you can't cook very well so I left breakfast for you and Max. Please don't burn the house down or get arrested. Love, Mum'

I don't suck at cooking! I'm great at making instant noodles.. but the pancakes were pretty nice so I can't complain for my mother treating me like a baby.

"Chloe, I'm out! You can have a shower now!"

"Alright!"

I replied to my girlfriend. I quickly ran upstairs and walked in the bathroom

"Hope you don't mind me wearing some of Rachel's stuff."

"No, it's cool. It actually looks great on you."

"T-Thank you.."

She blushed. I honestly thought she looked really hot in Rachel's clothes.

"My mum left us pancakes down stairs if your hungry-"

"YAY!"

She said jumping up and down. She kinda reminded me of a kid walking into a candy store. In her case, she would act like that if she walked into a room full with Polaroids.

"Sorry. Just got excited"

"It's fine.. now, get away from my sight"

"Ugh. Jerk"

She said. I giggled and got into the shower.

Once I finished with my shower, I put on some ripped jeans, a black shirt with a dark green bomber jacket and my iconic beanie. I soon walked downstairs to see Max eating the pancakes and watching TV.

"What are you watching?"

I asked. She turned around to speak

"Stranger Things.."

"Oh, that."

I said as I got my plate of pancakes and sat next to her.

"You look nice, Che."

"Uh.. thanks."

After we finished our breakfast, I put on my shoes and walked out the door.

This was going to be a fun day.