First Day Of School

Tom's POV

*flashback*

I forgot to take my bottle home with me, so I went to school to take it. As I was walking through the classrooms, I heard someone shouting

"Get of me!" The voice said.

Why does the voice sound familiar?

I went to take a peek and saw (Y/N) with the school bully, (Y/E/N). I wanted to help her, but as soon as I was going to, I saw that she have learned some self defense.

I saw her pur her legs up to (Y/E/N) and smashed him to the ground. I saw him struggling to get loose, but as soon as I thought it was over, (Y/N) took out her dagger and threaten him.

"Mess with me one more time and it'll get worse." (Y/N) said.

Wow! She's really brave. Wonder how she get that dagger?

"You think I'm scared? Haha" I can hear (Y/E/N) laugh.

Think his tough, huh?

"I don't think, I know your scared of me, I can feel your heart beating fast, I can see that your hidding something." As I heard (Y/N) saying that I began to shiver.

What the?! Why am I shivering?! Isn't he the one who's supposed to shiver? Not me? God, Tom you need to calm down!

"And you still think I don't know that your scared? Huh? Jessie? Huh?" I froze.

How did she know his real name?

"Wait. How do you know my name?! I never told anyone about my real name! And let me go! I don't like being like this! Let me go!" (Y/E/N) said shouting, begging, tears in his eyes.

Feels good to see the one torturing people around gets tortured.

I thought with a smile.

"Mess with me or my friends again, and you'll now what happen."

"Y-y-yes."

"Good then, shall we continue the tour?"

"Y-y-yes, we shall. Come on lets go!"

After the fight, I continued walking through a few classrooms until I reached my classroom. I went to the locker infront of our classroom and take my bottle. I wanted to talk to (Y/N), tell her how amazing she was, but when I came back, she's not there anymore.

I went to the principals room to ask Mr. (F/T), maybe he knows?

I knocked on the door twice then got in

"Excuse me, Mr. (F/T)? May I come in?" I ask politely

"Yes yes, Tom. Take a seat." He said smilling. After he welcomed me in his room, he went back to his paperwork.

"Sir?"

"Hm?" He said still focusing on his paper work.

"Have any idea where (Y/N) went?" I ask while looking around the room.

"So, you know about (Y/N)?" Still focusing on his paperwork.