I Understand

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in a room and I recognize it.

Yup! I'm in the medical room, in my bed, with Tom beside me and...wait Tom?! What is he doing here? He is asleep better not wake him...up. Too late.

"Oh my gosh, darling you're awake!" He tries to hug me, but backed up. I tried to speak up, but I don't feel like doing so. I tried to hold back my tears, but I can't seem to do it and Tom realizes it. I can't stand it anymore. I tried to stand up from the bed, but I fell down immediately. I stayed in that position and cried.

"Tom I'm so sorry. I was such a bad friend. I didn't mean any of the things I said to you. I-I-I..."

"Shh." He hugged me and cried over my shoulder. "I know (Y/N). I know."

"But why are you still so kind to me after all the things I've done to you."

"Darling, why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Before he can openned his mouth my parents bursts open the door, running towards me. I tried to stay calm, but I don't think I can stay calm for too long.

"(Y/N)! Your teacher called and— YOU!" My dad points at Tom. I can't stand it, innocent Tom being blamed. I can't stay calm and balls of blue fire started to form around me and my eyes turned white and blue fire started to form in my hands.

"Stay. Away. From. Him."

"(Y/N)? W-W-What happened to you? YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THIS TO MY (Y/N)! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He ran towards Tom, but I stopped him. I lifted him up and throw him against the wall.

"DAD ENOUGH! HE IS NOT TO BE BLAMED! HE DIDN'T DO THIS TO ME! I DID! I MADE MYSELF LIKE THIS! A HORRIBLE CHILD, A BAD FRIEND, A MONSTER!"

"Darling. Please?" Tom said, he tried to hold my hand but my dad throwed my dagger on him and that makes me angrier.

"CURSE YOU! YOU WERE NEVER MY FATHER! NEVER WAS!" I got so angry, I shoot him with one of my fire balls. It hit him right at head and I killed him. I covered my mouth, not believing what I did and fell to the floor. I ran to my dad still with white eyes and cried.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I was...I was..."

"(Y/N)?" My mom called me. I looked at her.

"No mom! I'm the worst child! I'm a monster!"

"Sweetie, I have to tell you something." I listened to her, but still with white eyes, because I can't seem to calm down.

"Your real father, was a test subject. Scientist used him for experiments. They injected him with serums and that made him have powers. When the scientist are done with your dad, they controlled him. They made him do bad things. Until he met me, he realizes that what he was doing wasn't right and he became able to control his powers and he fell in love with me. We got married and then you were born. Then..." I saw tears forming in her eyes. She looked to the floor then back at me.

"Then what?"

"Then he got killed." She said fighting tears. "One night, robbers came to our house, your dad told me to bring you to our underground base. Your dad took out his gun and killed one of the robbers, but the other one shoot him from the back. I didn't notice that, so I stayed in the base protecting you, because you were only a few months old at that time and thinking he would come and tell us 'it's clear' or 'you're safe' but he didn't." She said falling on the floor. "I stayed there until morning and went outside to check. And...I saw him laying on the floor, dead. I put you aside and hugged your dad tightly. I told him that I was sorry for not protecting him. He never responed. That day I cried in my room the whole day. And I dreamt that one day you will be as brave as your dad. And you are." I smiled at her, still with white eyes. Then I looked at Tom he was bleeding uncontrollably.