1

Eunbin's POV

"Well, shut up!" I shouted

"Fasterrr~" Hyunjin whined. I was getting ready for our 816373838th date.

"I'm trying!!" I said and get back on what I was doing

I put on my new clothes, While struggle fixing my hairs.

"Get out of my room!!" I said and pushed him away

We had been like this for months. Hyunjin and I had our first year of college. I'm not excited, if you ask.

I'm currently his roommate. Felix and Seungmin also went to the same college. We live on the same apartment.

"Eunbin!! I'm gonna sleep. You're taking so long," he shouted

"If you dare. We will not going on a date ever again," I said

"Really?"

Fuck.

"You startled me. Again. Stop playing like this," I said and lightly hit him on the face. Randomly, He likes to come in my room and startle me. That's his hobby.

He looked at me and cupped his face with his hand, "you hurt me, baby," he said and gave a puppy eyes looked

"I don't care,"

He just stared at me and did a cute face.

"Fine! I'm done. I'm sorry, okay? Let me see," I mumbled

______________

Hyunjin and I dropped at the nearest cinema. We were followed by one weird black hoodie guy. I was really panicking.

We entered and try to find some place that fill up with many people.

After we found one, I immediately tell Hyunjin to call to the police.

Hyunjin also agreed and took out his phone without hesitation.

Suddenly, someone quickly snatched phone from Hyunjin's hand.

"What the-" Hyunjin mumbled

"Hey! You rude ass little-" Hyunjin stopped me. If not Hyunjin, I will freakin kill him already.

"I'm sorry!" His deep voice spoke up and I looked to see who he was. Anddd BOOM! I don't know him, "well, Eunbin!!! Do you remember me?" He hugged me so tight

I let go the of his embrace, "excuse me? Who are you??" I asked in shock, cuz I don't know who is him.

"I'm your old classmate. The guy that you had a huge crush on before,"

Shoot.

How can I remember him? I don't even know his name. I used to have a crush on thousands of people and no one is really my serious crush.

"Before we continue, i have questions to ask you. Why are you following us earlier? And why did you snatch his phone?"

"I'm sorry! I was trying to make sure if it's really you. I don't know why I snatch his phone too," he giggled

"Ohh! Nice to meet you again!? I guess?"

"Don't be awkward with me," he said and laughed a bit. He pinched my face as he gave a lovey dovey smile. I awkwardly laugh along.

"Ha-umm," Hyunjin cleared his throat

"I gotta go now," I mumbled

"Oh! We watch the same movie," the unknown guy said

Should I for ask his name? He's cute tbh.

But won't cheat on Hyunjin :p

_______________________
A/n: chapter one completed.
.
.
.
I love y'all ❤️