10

Eunbin's POV

The screaming noise of the girls at the other corner of the classroom make my head hurts.

Coming to school these days, I'm only wishing not to have class with Hyunjin.

Everyone knew that Hyunjin and I are in relationship, but everyday Hyunjin keep on flirting with other girls.

"Aren't you gonna say something about this? Hyunjin wouldn't stop talking to other girls and he won't stop ignoring you too," Felix spoke as he put his earphone

"What can I do? I want to keep the relationship," I said

"Look at yourself," he said

"You said you willing to help me and talk to him,"

"I will,"

_____

The lesson ended and I decided to stand up and talk to him about my feelings.

I saw Hyunjin walk out the door. I bite my lips and ran to him and grabbed his hand.

"what do you want?" He smirked

One of the girl walked to Hyunjin and hold onto Hyunjin's arm.

"Excuse you??" I shouted and try to push her off

"Babeee~ you told me that you already broke up with her right?"

I hold onto my fist and used my other hand to break her embrace with Hyunjin's arm.

"Come with me," I said and dragged Hyunjin with anger

"What?" He asked

"Why did you tell her that we broke up?"

"Why not?" He smirked and looked away after he saw my tears

"I'm sorry for not breaking up with you and make it harder for you. I don't know what did I do," I said and slowly let go of his arm

We stayed silent for a few seconds..

"How about an open relationship. So I can hangout with other girls and not stuck with you,"

Suddenly, Felix come and punch Hyunjin in the face.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" Felix said

Hyunjin was about to punch him back, but I stop him by stood in front of Felix, "please stop it," I said in my lower voice

_____

9pm•
Later on the afternoon today, I came back home, because I was really sick.

I just want to sleep on my bed and feel like a potato.

Drinking coffee and style my hair to messy bun. It's the best feeling that I had so far.

Hyunjin haven't come to the apartment yet. He always came home late these days.

I have the intention to sleep first and maybe when I wake up at night. He'll be here.

                                     •12:00am•

I woke up to go to the bathroom.

After that I check on Hyunjin, but I didn't see him. I'm starting to get worry. He usually come late but never late until this hour.

I decided to give him a call..

Me: hey!

*random noise* someone say hello back to me..

But it's not Hyunjin's voice. It's a girl. He's with a girl? What could he possibly do to make a random girl pick up the phone for him?

Is he..

Random girl: hello? Who are you?

I hang up.

I dropped the phone. Losing my mind. I've never experience this kind of mixing feelings before.

My hand turns really cold and my heart hurts. Not only mentally, but physically also.

The pain run over my body. I walked to the bathroom once again.

I took out the small size razor and began to cut deep down to my skin.

I told myself so many negative things.

1 cut

2 cuts

3 cuts..

"Baby don't cut. Please~ I'm begging you," he said and hugged me..

_____________________
a/n: guess who was  it?

and straykids come back made me pregnant🤣❤️. jk!! love y'all