11

Eunbin's POV

"Baby don't cut. Please~ I'm begging you," he said and hugged me..

It's Jeongwoo. He said and comfort me by tucking my hairs behind my ear.

"Please don't cut," he said once again and pulled my head to lay on his chests

I can hear him sobbing along with me.

My heart turns really soft in a few second.

______________

Hyunjin's POV

I knew it was late at night already, but Jiyoon didn't want me to go yet.

"Hyunjin! I'm sorry for letting you stay here longer. I just feel so empty and lonely," she said with her watery eyes

"It's alright, but I left Eunbin alone sleeping at the apartment. I feel kinda bad,"

"You can go actually," she replied in her lower voice

"No. I can stay a bit more. I guess,"

The silence started to fill the entire atmosphere. The air is cold. All we could see are stars and moon.

On the spur of the moment, I could feel Jiyoon stares at me, but I just keep pretending to look up in the sky.

She grabbed the chair and move it to get closer to me. This time I could see her sparkling eyes looked at me.

Using her small fingers, she runs through my hairs. It makes me so shivering.

"Stop," I finally broke the silence

She take a look at me once again and continue to play with my hair. Soon she moved to my ear.

She used her index finger go up and down.

"Stop it,"

She ignored and keep doing the same thing to my ear and neck. Which are my most sensitive parts.

Presently, I grabbed her closer to me and immediately kiss her on the lips.

We're kissing passionately. I felt so right doing the wrong thing.

.

.

.

"HWANG!! HYUN!! JIN!!" I heard Eunbin's voice

I pushed Jiyoon away lightly and walked towards Eunbin.

Her tears.

I was about to to wipe her tears off,  but she hit my hand.

"Don't even touch me," she said with trembling voice

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Why not?" Jeongwoo said

Eunbin came and slapped me in the face.

She walked away angrily with Jeongwoo.