Telling The brother Figure/Mother Part 5

Naruto's wolf form is up 🔝.
Don't start video yet
Wait until I say to start it😃
Last on Werewolf Mate:
"Hanna this is Kiba's mate and Carrier for their kits and his name is Naruto but Naru for short, your going to be an amazing aunt. OK so be careful with Naru ok? OK then. Now then, both of you need to tell iruka too right? I'm going to invite him over here for dinner tonight so you can tell him."

Iruka's p.o.v(bet you didn't see this coming, did ya?!)
I just got home when I heard a knock on the door. So I said" it's open, come in Tsume!" and went back to making me & naruto some snacks for when he gets home.

Tsume's p.o.v
"hey do you want to come over---- wait how did you know it was me Iruka?" I said the first part and then asked the second part of the question to iruka. "I-i-i-i u-u-um I-I'm mated to Kakashi an he had to make me a wolf demon and I could smell you a-a-and N-naruto----- wait why is naru's scent on you in the first place?" He told then asked me " would you like to come over to my house to have dinner? We will answer your questions then ok? And YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!owwwwwwwwwwwww that hurt my head and I'm gonna guess that it hurt your head as well?" I told him as we were roof jumping to my house. When we got to the porch I stopped him from going into the door and said" when you see naruto hug him gently and subtlety smell his stomach,ok?"

IM NOT DEAD YET!!!
Sorry for the late update on this plz don't be mad at me about not being able to update Werewolf Mate I was reading other fanfics about kibanaru and I was wondering if you could give me some advice on my other stories?
Bye Foxies
Ja~ne