Prologue

Han Jiwon had overslept again and going to be late on her last day of work. Hurriedly, she rushed to the Uber, barely organized. Jiwon almost cursed, "Ah, shi-ships!" In a rushed way, the woman ran to the Uber, with messy hair and dark circles. 

The driver looked concerned. "Are you okay, miss? You look stressed. Maybe you should tidy up in here." This was unbelievable. Even a random Uber driver was concerned for her image and told her to be clean. "Can you just please take me to the In-sung airport?" He nodded and turned on the engine, starting to go forward. 

Following the man's advice, Jiwon fixed her hair into a bun and covered her tired face with makeup. The reason for her awful appearance was because last night, she was watching a horror movie, sleeping at two in the morning. 

When she was finished, she looked at the window and had arrived at her destination. She looked at the huge, curved, shiny building. Tons of people were streaming in and out of the airport. The driver said, "Now this is the place, fourteen thirty-two please." 

She gave him the money and walked between the sliding clear glass doors of the shiny building. Jiwon had to admit, she strutted like a professional flight attendant.