Chapter four

"Huh?" did I do something wrong? I just gave him a cozy blanket. "You're not supposed to be here, this is my office. "The door was opened so I came in and you were sleeping so.." staring at his sparkly hazel eyes. "Sigh. Can you bring coffee? It's on the third floor and to the employee room. "Okay." Closing the door I went back to the elevator and went to the employee room. 

"Wow, there's coffee and FOOD and more FOOD, drooling (cuz I didn't have breakfast) Got a stack of sandwiches, oh and I forgot about the coffee he wants. Hmm, sugar or powder? I forgot to ask him that lol. maybe he just likes plain. Humming I was about to take a bite of the sandwich someone who really has no manners just shoved the sandwich out of my hands. "Excuse me? That is mine." Glaring at him. "You are not supposed to be eating right now." No way, the poster says free food for every employee. "Then what does that poster say? I can eat if I want." Ignored and snatched the sandwich out of his hands. "This little B*tch do you know who I am? I'm the highest person in this building! Do you wanna get fired?" Did He just cuss to me?

"Who you're the highest out of this company? Turning around Mr.Park (the chairman) standing in the doorway. "M-Mr.Park! I-" "Enough go work, Sam." Turning around at me (sam) glared at me and bowed to Mr.Park and left, two of us alone.

"What took you so long getting one coffee?" Crossed his arms and stared. "Uh, I didn't have breakfast so I tried to eat a sandwich. "Get ready I'm leaving in two minutes and bring the coffee to my office." "Wait where are you going?"  with that confused look. "Somewhere, you don't have to come. Just bring the coffee to my office and go to the front office to tell them to get my schedule and your new office." "Okay," I answered and he left.

When I put the coffee on his desk and went to the front office and got my new office and it was gorgeous, everything was. Shiny new computer the right size for me, and a new telephone and the perfect desk for an office and a perfect desk name, HAN JIWON SECRETARY. Everything was perfect. I sat on the chair and started to upload the computer and started to work. 

About twenty minutes later, Mr.Park came with a grocery bag. I hurriedly came to him "Mr.Park I put the coffee in your desk I can get another coffee because of its getting cold, do you need something else?" I don't make sense! My grammar sucks. as always. "I don't need anything and here." Popeye's? "um thank you!" Smiling a little "Y-you looked hungry so I got you some chicken, help yourself and we have a meeting in thirty minutes." "Okay meeting in thirty minutes." Mr.Park opened his door and went to his office, but why is he being so nice and...interesting?