Chapter one

I was getting on an airplane in exactly one hour. With my suitcase in hand, she happily steps on the plane and went to the employee room to set my stuff down and settle down for a moment. While I was resting, another flight attendant approached me with a bright smile. 

"Hi, my name is Suha. I am a flight attendant you can call me Sue if you want  I'm new here." smiling at me I said, "My name is Jiwon. I am a flight attendant too... it's my last day here." While I was trying to say more but the speaker in the employee room, ringed and we had to be in our places.

When I got my food cart I filled it with sweets, juice, food and went on. While I was in the VIP room giving out food. A tall handsome guy was sitting in a massage chair. "Sir do you need anything? we have juice and-" He cut me off my sentence. "Wine." Staring at him I went and gave him wine, but then my stupid high heels got snapped. BOOM as I fell down. I was on the floor and the wine had spilled all over him. With a napkin, I hurriedly gave it to him, while everyone in the VIP room, staring. Now, this was a mess. Some people started taking pictures of me and him and whispering about who he is. He was a Chairman of a big Company. "Hey Woman, bring the Captain flight attendant." Dang his voice is so cold. I did as he said and brought our team leader.

After getting yelled at, she told me to the bathroom cleaning for today. Oh, shoot cleaning the bathroom on my last day. Glumly I went and got the tools and went off to the bathroom.

After scrubbing disgusting waste. I washed my hands and noticed that I got a bruise from the Fall. "Dang if I didn't wear this stupid high heel." I just sat in the bathroom and felt lonely, as usual.

"Jiwon wake up Go do your duty." Oh, it's just the Team leader. This is my last day working here and I'm going to try out for J.E.C.A Company because you get paid three thousand a month and that is more than here.

While all the flight attendants were done with all their duty. We had three minutes until landing and the three minutes of my last day here. 

When I got all my stuff and thanked everyone, even the team leader for having a good time here, I went home. At home, I signed up for the J.E.C.A Company and my Interview is tomorrow for working there.

At morning I wasn't late actually, so I took my time looking nice and doing my hair. Last I looked at the mirror Gorgeous, and I called the Uber to go to J.E.C.A Company.

While I was doing my phone in the car I reached my destination. The tall shiny building which is like the In-sung airport but not curved. "Twelve thirty-three ma'am." I gave him the money and walked out. Now, this is my chance to start a new chapter of my Life.