Chapter Two

I pushed the revolving doors. My eyes got to widen the place was beautiful, BIG, and colorful. I went to the main office to tell them I had an interview. The lady in the front office told me to follow her. We went up the elevator and to the third floor and went to a tall glass door. This is it! I can do this.! my brain was streaming down with words of confident until the lady opened the door.

I stepped in and had a seat next to a beautiful woman. There were seven girls and in front of us were three judges? There were no people she knew. "Let's begin the interview as the chairman's secretary. two people will be dropped out, and four out of the five remaining will be chosen for another job. one of you will be the chairman's secretary by his choice." The man which is a worker here will listen to our interview and pick us. My heart started to beat like a bunny hopping.

The Worker asked us questions and he nodded when I said my answers. Last question for everyone. Why did you girls want to work here? He asked everyone.

Every girl answered and he asked me. "I want to work here because it's a nice Company." Some girls giggled, and the man nodded again. While we were in the waiting room to get our results, the man came and he called me to come to follow him. I stood up nervously and followed him.

While we went passed sculptures and went to the highest floor in the building. We walked through the hallway to a glass door, and the man opened the door for me. "This is the chairman's office you will have a little chat with him."  As I walked into the room the chairman was standing, drinking his Wine and looked outside the window. I had to admit he looked so fancy in the back. 

The chairman turned around and we had eye contact. Wait where did I see him before? It's the man I spilled Wine!