Prequel (Part 2

Go read "Nothing to Lose but You" kilocloud888 . Both books will be apart of the sequel so if you wanna know who Trevor is and you haven't read it then read it.👍

Trevor had found a small island far away from the experimentation lab of unworldly things. He looked at his time watch "Dang it, it's wet and won't work. I guess I have to wait for it to dry. "Man I'm tired, I think I'll nap for a few hours." They're looking for me but probably won't find me. He sat down and leaned back feeling the cold sand touch his back as it was around 2 or 3 am. He looked up at the stars and started to count them in his mind and soon, sleep fell upon him.

7am March 4th, 1996 or 1997 ( or 1998  I lost track of time)

Trevor's POV

I woke up in a shocked state gasping for air as a wave came over my entire body. I jumped up as I started realizing what had just happened "ewww I'm wet now." I looked at myself in disgust as the sand started to stick to my body. I had suddenly remembered why I went to sleep and looked at my time watch and gasped. "Finally it's dry I can jump back to my present dimension." I fiddled with the time watch until it said present dimension on the screen. "I'm coming back for you Neil." A smirk creeped onto my face but as soon as it was about to send me there it powered down "Crap, it's damaged and present dimension is not available." I fiddled with it again. "Hmm, what's this place???, it seems this other dimension is fun, I'll go there." I turned the edge of the watch and soon I disappeared from that hell place called the past. I'm glad I'm gone from there.

I opened my eyes and was on another island. "Plz tell me this isn't the same place." I groaned. I looked up to see a ship and for the most part it was fine, but there was a small fire on the ship. Hmm, maybe there's people on there. I got into the water and started swimming to the ship. I saw a ladder and started climbing on it and got to the top deck. "Hello?" I called out. No answer. I walked around to the side, drawn in by the fire. I looked at the dancing flames and soon realized what was burning.....robots. I grabbed a water hose and quickly ran to the fire. I put it out. A tear soon fell down my cheek as I lifted up the one that looked like Adam 2.0 and held it close to me. "No...my...beautiful precious creation what happened?" "What happened to you?"

"Hello?"

I turned to see a gorgeous girl standing in front of me and I stared at her in awe, but my countenance changed as I saw 6 other people standing with her. Neil, another Neil?, Ashley, Matt, Brad, and Barry. Man that girl was pretty, but I grew angry.

"HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN GET HERE!!!??!" I yelled at them. The unfamiliar girl spoke up. "Who are you?"

"You guys know who the frick I am I just.....

"I have no idea who you are" Neil said. I responded quickly "What did you do yesterday?"

"Uhm I just saved a bunch of people on this ship. I've been on this ship for almost a week" Neil responded.

My figure softened when I had realized I forgot I was in an entirely different dimension. A smile came onto my face.

"I'm sorry excuse my manners, what's your name" I asked the unfamiliar but pretty faced girl.

"Y/N."

"Wow a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you."

"Woah woah woah!" R Neil had stepped out in front of her putting his arm out to push her back a little. "She's mine."

"Oh Neil stop it." A smirk appeared on my face as I pulled him close to me and started talking in a whisper. "I see my creation has created robots I never wanted to exist" I glared at him. "Wait you, created these...things?"