Scavenger

About 6 hours had passed after what ever the hell happened. Our protagonist had managed to somehow get some rest in a muggy cave. He checked what was inside the backpack he took. All he found was a M1911 and three magazines filled with ammo, a Bowie knife, a pair of binoculars, and a flashlight. He put his helmet on and grabbed the pistol and knife and holstered them. "If I want to hide I need food, but where is town?" He said as he walked in a random direction he chose. Meanwhile the little rabbit Judy was hiding in the bushes as she followed him here. "I have to report what this thing is going to do. Lives could be in danger" she thought as she bolted back to the car the human stole. Meanwhile the human chose a direction that he thought had lights. And he was right. He saw a small gas station along a long and lonely strip of road. No one was at the gas station and it looked empty. He chose to strike then. Walking up to the door and entering calmly. Once the casher noticed the human she asked "what are you?". The human, slightly hesitant now, pointed the pistol he had at the wolf. "I won't hurt you if you don't do anything, call the cops and you will leave this store in a ambulance". The wolf immediately raised her hands to her shoulders and stood still in fear. The human then started to open his backpack and fill it with Chips, water, and whatever else he could get his hands on that was edible. The wolf got a bit confused when he did this and took the chance to hit a silent alarm behind the counter. And almost immediately it sent a message to the authorities.