A Quick Note

A Journey of Lost Souls

A Tom Holland Fanfiction

By starsholland

The princess of The Kingdom of Nitro has been kidnapped by her family's enemies. After escaping their brutal treatment, the princess must find her way home. Having never been outside of the capital city's walls, the princess must enlist the help of a common boy to help her on her journey, all while keeping her identity a secret. Through secrets, frightening trauma, and a crush on the cute boy helping her on her way, the princess must learn to trust her instincts. However, the real question is: Can she trust the boy?

. . .

I just want to say, most of the work on this story was completed on Tumblr (@starsholland). That is the ONLY other place this work should be replicated.

Because it was mostly completed before publishing on Wattpad, I highly encourage (and love) feedback throughout the whole story. Feel free to leave comments wherever you desire or ask any questions about the work.

Again, this story is my own work. I will not tolerate any forms of plagiarism. Please direct message me if you see my work somewhere that it should not be.

This story is a work of fiction. All events, dialogue, character actions, and incidents are not real.

All Rights Reserved © 2020 starsholland