Three.

.....

When Milee awoke, she was shocked it wasn't just a dream. She was surrounded by an envelope of green, the scales surprisingly soft. Hearing her soft gasp, green and ice blue eyes instantly locked on her.

Intimidating was an understatement.

"Uh, hi." Milee mumbled. She felt extremely awkward.

Sleeping beauty arises. Domitius' silky voiced flooded her mind. Milee's body shook slightly as Kyaneous' tail thumped his body.

What we talked about. Kyaneous' voice rumbled through. Domitius huffed, heat escaping his nostrils. Milee couldn't decipher if it was from annoyance or amusement.

She pushed herself up slightly, relieved when the tail uncurled from around her. On wobbly legs, she climbed off Domitius and onto solid ground. They had relocated back into the golden room for their rest. Of instinct, Milee took her place away from the dragons but closer to Kyaneous' side.

This time when Domitius huffed, she knew he was annoyed.

Her eyes darted around the room, shock overwhelming her mind. Even the palace did not hold this much wealth as this one room. Piles of gold were in one corner, and jewels of many colours lined the outskirts of the walls. They reflected brightly off the sunlight that came inform the large window that looked out over a vast forest.

The window was really more of a platform up a meter off the ground. She walked over and pushed herself up so she was on the platform. Just meters in front of her the ground dropped away. Keeping her distance from the edge, she peered over just to see how far of a drop it was. A drop she never wish to took.

You have no wings, bonded. She jumped slightly as a silver-blue tail wrapped around her mid-section, gently lifting her body back down to behind the platform. I would prefer you avoid the landing without us there too. Kyaneous' soft voice flooded her mind, but the warning was there.

Agreed. Domitius voice came next. I do not wish to remove your body impaled by a tree.

Milee nodded her head.

Are you rested? Kyaneous questioned.                                       

She was quite content in my tail. Domitius smirked, his eyes mischievously looking at the small girl. His mind replayed her snuggling as close into him as her body could as she slept, the soft sighs of content as he huffed warm air over her body as she slept.

Milee frowned, backing further into Kyaneous. Domitius wasn't even mad, he was amused at how she thought Kyaneous was the kinder of the two.

Before she knew it, Kyaneous and Domitius had flamed replacing their dragon before a solid body replaced that. Milee was now pressed firmly into Kyaneous human form, her back to his front and skin on skin. She blushed, feeling his hard body pressing into her, a strong arm wrapped around her middle holding her there.

"The blush." Domitius smiled. "The blush of the innocent." This only caused Milee's cheeks to heat up even more.

Domitius took a step forward, closing the distance between them. Being stark naked was nothing he was shy about, and the fact his hatcher was naked behind her didn't faze him either.

"Does this mean you're bound to us, and will only be with us?" He teased, running a finger along her cheek bone. He watched her chest rise and fall in short, sharp breaths. Her heart pounded in her chest, eyes wide and looking up at him.

"When you're ready, sweet thing." Kyaneous stated firmly from behind as Domitius now trailed his finger delicately her collarbone, heading down.

"I know that, hatcher." Domitius chuckled, watching a Milee shivered as his hand was running down her side.