Four.

The night had passed wrapped up in silver-blue scales. Both dragons did not let her wonder and they certainly didn't let her sleep alone. Morning had passed where Milee nibbled on some flamed chicken and cow, where both dragons scoffed down the meat. She had yet to meet any others as she was still overwhelmed by Kyaneous' warning.

While the Hoard will care for you as family, they can also be your biggest threat.

To Kyaneous' dismay, he had left after his meal in order to train. Being absent for so long, he needed to catch up and refine his skills in the art of fighting, hunting and defence. Domitius had joined him. That left Milee to keep herself occupied in their extravagant room which she did not mind one bit.

It gave her a chance to think, to take in everything that has happened. Kyaneous was right, she had no family or home to return to. She had little to no money which is the reason why she ended up here in the first place. Milee liked the idea of place to call home, an easier life with people to love and be loved by. But this case was extreme.

Her scenario involved living with dragons. Her scenario involved two men to act like a husband to her. Her scenario involved trusting blindly on everything that had been said and it scared her. She was terrified of one of them. Her scenario involved communicating by talking through minds. This stuff didn't happen to anyone, yet she as thrown into it.

Are you thinking of me, my bounded?  A taunting voice filled her mind making her jump.

Not in the way you'd like me to. Milee spoke back to Domitius, feeling slightly more confident now that he was not in the room with her.

Hmm, so you're not imagining me caring for you?  His reply shocked her. Just as she was about to reply, he finished his thought.

Naked.

Stop it!  She could feel her face heating up and he wasn't even here with her. Where is Kyaneous?

Always looking for him to save you from me. He chuckled. If he was here, he'd be smirking.

No, he's just been gone a while. She lied.

I can come entertain you while he is training. Domitius was being serious, no hint of teasing behind his words.

Milee didn't reply, she didn't know how to. Instead, she twisted the ring on her finger nervously. With Kyaneous and Domitius gone, the ruby eyes framing the dragon did not glow as intensely as it does in their presence. The silver metal had been carved with fine detail, the scales effortlessly leading from the head all the way around the band which shun when caught by the light. The fierce teeth lightly grazed her skin when she pushed it to deeply around her index finger.

Bonded?

O-Oh, no it's okay. You-you can stay with him. She stuttered. I'm just thinking anyways.

Of me naked?

She wish she knew how to turn him off.

...

Uneven thumping echoed through the corridor, getting louder and louder as it neared Milee. She crouched further into the nest and peered at the chambers entrance to see what would appear. She had yet to be introduced to anyone and she certainly did not want to meet the Hoard without Kyaneous or even Domitius.

A quiet roar filled the chamber, echoing around the walls. A small dragon, the size of a large horse, bound its way into the room happily. The dragon's scales mixed between red and black, the light bouncing and shimmering with every movement. The metallic scales rippled above the growing muscles as the dragon sniffed the ground and innocently wondered around the room.