Five.

"You're awake." Kyaneous' soothing voice encouraged Milee to wake from her half-conscious state. She was wrapped in Domitius' arms, her body using his as a mattress. Her eyes were foggy as she rubbed them watching as Kyaneous' handsome face came into focus. Domitius' body started vibrating as he chuckled, amused by her sleepy state.

Milee grumbled under her breath, trying to push herself up and off Domitius. He was massive and chances of Milee's tiny frame crushing him wasn't a big possibility but she still thought so.

"Where are you trying to go, Avem?" Domitius deep voice rung through her ears, snapping her attention down to him. Her cheeks heated up as a curl fell in front of her face.

"Avem?" Milee decided to ask, giving up and remaining on top of Domitius when Kyaneous' hand pressed gently on her back to keep her there.

"Avem, is a species of tiny little birds who live on the forest floor." He spoke, tucking her lose strand of hair behind her ear. "Avem's have wings yet they cannot fly. Much like yourself." His voice tensed at the end, clearly mad over her fall. As he explained, his fingers trailed over her arms sending small shivers along wherever he touched.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to." Milee whispered, eyes downcast and not making any eye contact. This time when she tried to push herself off, Domitius let her move. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched her.

"The only reason I came back was because our connection had stopped." Domitius said, his finger tapping her temple. "No one has ever been able to block us out, and I'm not letting your cheeky self be the first." His tone was playful but his words were the truth. Whatever trust Milee had in him was slowly dwindling away as a possessive and taunting exterior was returning.

A dragons love is one of the strongest emotions in the world, Domitius voice rang in her mind. His emerald green eyes locked onto hers, daring her to look away. We may show our affection different to humans but it is the way we were raised. The way we will help you grow accustomed to.

Milee nodded her head, shyness taking over her once more.

You have two dragons love and attention Milee, Kyaneous' voice flooded her mind now. That ultimately makes you the most powerful human in the lands.

Although Kyaneous' words were sweet, his demeanour was stiff and rigid. Kyaneous was the one who she felt most comfortable with but his sweet affection was slowly disappearing. His mouth was in a straight line and he purposefully sat away from her, not even attempting to reach out and sooth her from Domitius' teasing.  There was something pulling in Milee's chest, something making her feel responsible for this change in attitude.

She glanced down at Domitius, eyes locked as they flashed emerald green.

"Go." He said in a firm voice, eyes encouraging as he nodded his head towards his brother. Milee's body started moving on its own accord as she moved from Domitius body and crawled the small distance to Kyaneous. His legs, like his hatcher, were outstretched in front of him and she found herself climbing over one of his powerful thighs. As she straddled one of his legs, her hands fiddled with the material covering her torso.  She could feel his silver blue eyes burning into her, studying her every move.

"I'm sorry." She said, eyes downcast. "You're mad at me?" Once the words playing on her mind left her lips, she felt her body maintaining control again.

"Not at you, sweet thing." Kyaneous spoke, his voice deep. Her eyes peered up at him and he had to hold back a groan. She was so innocent, so shy and so alive.

"We should not have left you." He didn't care to expand anymore, his anger just simmering below the surface. He was mad at himself and his hatcher. They should never have left her alone, and the hatchling never should have wondered this far from his residence. He had only just found his bonded, and over his dead body he'll lose her so soon.