New Faces Become New Enemies

Dean stumbled into the war room noticing his brother already awake, sat at the table eyes glued to the laptop screen only shifting away to glance at Dean who was making his way in the room.

"Morning." Sam mumbles, his eyes once again glued to the article on the bright screen.

Dean replied with a mere groan in response as he shuffled in. His hair fluffed up on his head in a messy fashion, wearing his normal jeans and leather jacket but still he seemed disheveled and looked like he had only slept an mere hour if he was lucky, judging by the dark circles beneath his eyes.

Accompanying him, gripped in his hand was a blue mug with an large chip out of the handle. Knowing his brother Sam guessed the mug was not 100% coffee but a mixture of coffee and more whiskey then he'd like to think his brother would have at such an early time in the day.

"Dean, do you mind looking at this I think it may be a case." Sam murmurs.

Dean shuffled over and took a seat in one of the chairs at Sam's side, setting his drink down on the surface thud the liquid nearly made itself out of the mug with a splosh.

Dean eyes darted lazily scanning the screen taking no time to read all the information.

"So demons. That sounds fun." Dean sarcastically murmured and took a long sip of his drink.

"Down in Ohio I guess traces of unexplained sulfur and people have been disappearing left and right." Sam explained looking up towards his older brother.

"Fine let's leave in fifteen." Dean answered with a groan as he backs out of his seat, the feet of the chair scraping on the floor as they shifted backward.

____________________________________________________________________

As soon as Dean and Sam arrived to the town that where the people had gone missing Dean insisted that they go to get food. As if the world was going to end if he hadn't gotten a patty of meat in between two buns.

"So do you think you know where this demon is taking all these people I mean why would a demon even be kidnapping people." Dean asked his voice muffled because of the burger he was chewing, to which Sam rolled his eyes at.

"Souls maybe I mean even since we just got here there has already been another disappearance a sixteen year old.. uh Sarah Coleman I think. I mean at this rate you might want to call Cas before it is to late and the monster skips town." Sam sighed as his eyes looked over the article over again searching for anything he might have missed.

Dean finished his burger in one last bite and threw in the napkin as he and Sam left to find another crappy motel to call home with a very suspicious stain resembling blood for a while. By the time they got there they had already gotten Cas to join them and explained the whole situation to him.

"It's a demon." Castiel stated handing out the obvious like no one knew.

Dean and Sam both gave each other a glance that said "really..", both of them having already known it was a demon.

"Thanks for the breaking news Cas. But where is the demon taking all these people?" Dean questioned as he grabbed a beer he had brought out of his bag.

"I'm still unsure but I can find out by tonight." Cas nodded.

"Thanks Cas." Dean and Sam both said at the same time.

Cas flew off in seconds without a goodbye as he went off to do some searching if his own which left the Winchesters knew deep in nothing to do to keep them occupied.

By time the next day rolled around Cas was still unseen by the Winchesters and they couldn't get a hold of him no matter how hard they tried.

"Dean, Sam, I don't believe it is a demon anymore." A gruff voice belonging to Castiel suddenly spoke as he flew into the shabby motel room Dean and Sam were at.