Five Hours Later

As you shifted your head pounded to a steady rhythm. 

Mustering up brought strength you fall away from the daze of sleep and open your heavy eyelids. Gazing around, all in sight is a hazy outline in the form of a circle surrounding you that illuminated stone grey walls with the flame of a fire.

You tried to move but the same cuffs that rendered you harmless were around your hands forcing them behind the cold surface of the chair. You ankles alike had been chained to metal of the chair making it impossible for you to move.

You grunt trying to wiggle out of your restraints only for it to irritate your skin and make it burn. As if it was timed the sound of the door opens. As the once black spot opens the room is filled with a bright light. You squint at the light making your eyes water. From the bright light emerges all three men who had previously been at the Demon's hideout.

"Y/n.. that is your name correct?" The Angel grunted out saying the name as if it was venom.

"Howdy.. what do you want?" You grumbled tiredly. Everything in you ached and you had to fight away the urge to slip back into sleep.

After being held captive by the demon for three days and now this.. you were kinda over it.

"We are asking the questions here." Dean harshly claimed.

In a snap the fire dissipated into just a burn mark on the floor from the Angel. He departed from the two men's side and walked back behind you.

Your heart began racing again. You thought you wouldn't care about torture but you were turning out to be wrong. Whatever that Angel did to your mind earlier made you cringe at the thought of it.

"So for starters what are you doing trying to hunt demons?"

You thought about answering but something deep in your gut instinct screamed at you to not tell them a thing. Maybe it was just stupidity but the more you thought about it the more it made sense. Either way these people and the Angel were going to torture you without a doubt sooner or later. The more they knew about you the more known you became. It was your ultimatum to stay hidden out of sight from everyone and just pretend to be a fully human hunter.

You stayed silent and gave the two men who stood in front of you a death glare.

The one who wore a leather jacket sighed and he brought up a chair and swung it around. Before he sat he whispered something to the other one who wore plaid.

The man in plaid nodded and said something in a hushed tone. Too quiet for your ears to pick up. With another nod he exited the room and shut the door behind him, leaving no way to escape the room.

"I'm not in the mood for games so if you want to be that way fine see how it turns out for you." He said in a harsh tone as he took a seat down in his chair.

You stayed silent. You knew you were about to regret it but you still persisted in silence.

"Have it your way." He grumbled giving a small shake of his head probably at your stupidity in choice choosing.

His face went straight showing no emotion as he looked at the figure standing behind you. He gave him a subtle yet noticeable nod. The Angel placed his two hands on each side of your head. A wave of pain washed over you but it wasn't as strong as the last time in was more like a simple headache from getting a cold. The man sat glaring and waiting for an answer.

A few seconds passed and the pain began to increase rapidly. In seconds couple of seconds you found it becoming unbearable to the point that you wondered if you would pass out again this time. The searing pain slowed to a gradual stop but it didn't stop you from hearing a dozen bells ring through your ears.

"Got an answer yet?" He huffed out giving you a warning look.

"I'm a Hunter you ass." You snapped back giving him a glare.

"Good, glad we're getting somewhere." He nodded giving an overly snarky sarcastic smile.

"Do you know the where abouts of Lucifer?" The angel asked as he went around you and stood next to the man in the chair.

"The cage." You harshly stated.

Dean and Castiel stood in silence they each gave each other a look that seemed like they were agreeing or not on if you were being truthful.

"What about Gabriel?" Castiel asked breaking the silence.

"Excuse me?" You said plainly looking up to him with a blank face.

Show no emotion was your go to against people who interrogated you. If they can't hold emotion against you then all they have is empty words.

"You know where he is.. He is not really dead is he?" Castiel continued.

A booming thud echoes down the hallways. It bounced off each wall of every hallway and room including the room you were held captive in now.

The Angel and the guy's heads both darted behind them looking at the closed door that blends in with the stone.

The air was thick with an unsettling sense of fear and suspicion as to what the noise was.

"Sam!" The guy yelled concern and infant panic laced into his voice.

He stood with tense shoulders waiting for the answer back. However not a single sound was returned.

You noticed how alarmed he got when the voice didn't answer back obviously the guy he shouted to was close to him. Mentally you took note because you figured he would be one of his weaknesses and possibly a ticket out of here.

The small click of the door handle could be faintly heard but the Angel quickly shut it making it thud against the door frame.

"Dammit Cas." He grumbled shooting daggers at the Angel.

"Stay here watch her I will go see what it is." The Angel commanded and in a blink of an eye he disappeared from sight with a flutter.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean cursed, yanking the door open, sprinting out and closing it with a slam of the door as the Angel flew out of sight.

So that's their names Dean and Cas? Cas has got to be short for something.. Cas hah that rhymes with ass.. accurate

Quietly you shifted you hands around the cuffs and felt the cold metal. Your fingers traced over engravings etched into the surface and quickly enough you realised that they had stolen the cuffs that were warded specifically for Archangels. Just your luck.

Looking back up you met face to face with a blank wall. The guy must've slipped out of the room without making a single sound.

A light echo bounced off the stone walls surrounding you. And with a playful shout of your name from behind you. Your heart pounded at the sudden shout and you jump in your seat in a way.

Walking up with a laugh at your reaction Gabriel came into your line of sight.

"God Damn Gabriel where have you been!" You harshly scold giving him a glare before he walks behind you twirling the key around his finger nonchalantly.

"Well if someone would just answer their calls like a good bestfriend they would know." He dramatically answers simultaneously with a click the cuffs unlocked, freeing you from their hold.

"Yeah cause I can definitely do that while my hands are in cuffs." You state, sarcasm laced in every syllable.

Pulling your hands in front of you with a sigh of relief, quickly you went at untying the rope around your ankles.

Standing up a bit wobbly you feet stumble over a nonexistent object nearly throwing yourself to the ground before you caught yourself.

"Let's just get the hell out of here." You grumble leaning against a wall for support.

"Well isn't someone grumpy." Walking up to you, placing a hand on your shoulder the ground shifts below you with a gust of wind.