Cap 1

Tini's pov

When i was done singing on the stage in front of more than 1000 People's, i wen't to the dressingroom where the girls have being wating. They want to hear all about Wat happened with León, i said that i'll tell them later, and so didt i. I was telling them how he saved me from drowning and our kiss, and suddently i asked about Caio, they said they haven' t heard from him, when i was on my way to call him someone  came from behind me and scared me "hello my love", León you you scared me, did i, he was saying it with a teasing voice, yes you did, great that was also the intention. He was asking me what i'm doing, i said that i would try calling Caio, dont do that Tini, why not, it's late he's probably sleeping right now, youre right León i said. We went to sleep but because of my dad, Angie and Ludmi also should be the nigh over there wasn't enough beds to all of us so León and i slept in the same bed. It was so nice to have him besides me and because of it was a single bed we need to be quite close so sometimes i had to cuddle up to him, i knew my dad wasn't to exited about me and León slept together. The next morning my dad had to wake us, but because of we didn't have enough place in the bed to turn around we nearly kissed, my dad came into the room and when he saw us he yelled and ofcurse he got it all wrong, Angie came into the room and asked dad what was going on and he started say Violetta and León was making out in the bed, when i denied it all he's just saying i Saw you two you were kissing, "no dad!" Yes you were, so so German take it easy, Angie said, Calm down.

He suddenly said there is breakfast in the fridge and walk out. I'm so so sorry León, it's okay and i kinda already knew he was going to be mad at us, i started giggle, let's go to the kichen and get some food i said while smiling, yes let's go León said.

-

When we where done eating my dad told me we should live here in italy "what!" Slow down honey he said, how Can i slow down you just told me that i should live here, i run to my room and layd me on my bed, suddenly i hear knock on the door "go away' i screamed, the door opens and i saw León, can i come in he ask  nice, yeah i answered and León i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell at you, yell at me? He ask, yeah when you wanted to come in, oh that it's okay, but why where you so angry at your father he is just trying to make your life better, yeah i know but he is not, i wanna see my friends again,  yeah i understand you but mabey you just should try live here i mean it can't be that bad, yeah i know.... i love you Violet eeh i mean Tini, i start laughing, yeah i know and i love you to.

-

We come down to the living room and my dad was sitting in the couch next to Angie, hi he suddenly said looking at me, hi i answerd back, suddenly i said i wanna try live here, my dad look at me with a big smile on his face, really he said, yes i answered and run over to him and gave him a big hug, but eehh, he look nervous but what dad i said and he start talking, eehh you know that Angie can't be your privat teacher anymore "what!" I yelled and look at Angie she starts saying something but i cut her of is that true i asked her she nodded, my dad say i Will still take Music, dance and singing lessons but that i have to go on a real school, aften a while i said okay and walked upstairs to my room and cried on my pillow how how can he do this to me i thoutg that he changed but i were wrong.

-

After i just layed in my bed all day long León come to my room and said we should eat dinner right now, i suddenly said was i to strict, mabey a little he answered me, i looked sad at him should i apologize to him, León took a hand in front of me, let's go for dinner and so you can say to him what' in your mind okay, okay. We went down stairs for dinner. When we are eating i didn't say a word not to Angie not to my dad and not to León, when i was done with my dinner was the only Words i said "i go to my room" after a while León was coming in my room and i appologiez because i just leave, it's okay,let's see a movie, he said as i nod.

León's pov

The next day i got a massage that i need to go to Buenos Aires to film a Music video and i can't just stay here because in the contract that i made with the record label it says that i should do what they tell me, but i wanna stay here with Tini. I have being travel over the half world to find her and now i have to  leave. I was nearly crying about the thought.

I got into Tini's room and i Saw her lay on her bed playing on her phone, i sit down next to her and she look up at me and says "hi" i say hi to but on a sad way, she ask me if somthing is wrong,  i look down and sigh. Eehm yeah...i eh... need to go back to Buenos Aires. I said as a tear left my eye.

(I know i'm bad at english:)