Cap 4

Tini/Vilu's POV

we separate from the hug. Aww i missed you so so much. i said. Yeah i've missed you two. Said León. but why are you here, i mean i thought you were in Buenos Aries to record your video. i said with a confused tone. Yeah but i heard you were sad, and to be hornest so are you more important to me than that vidoe. He said. Awww you are so sweet and cute. i said in a baby voice. yeah i know. He said back to me

-

later that day:

 MMM, León? where are you gonna be when im at school. i ask him. I don't know, mabey just be here and wait for you. And mabey talk with Ludmila if she isn't, you know, mean, or something like that. He said. Hey! i said a bit louder, she has changed a lot and you also know that. Yeah i know. He said and agreed with me.

but you can just come with me in school. i mean, you are known too, don't get me wrong but i don't think you are that much known here on a little isand in Italy. i said. you don'think so. he asked me trying to look hurted. No. I answer him. but why do you think you are more known than me. He asked me. well i don't think like that, but after my performance a month ago, i think im getting more and more known here, and besides Francesca also sometimes sing my songs, in her own concerts here in italy, and after every concert she is thanking me bcs i give her my permission to sing my songs. I said with a compelling voice. ok but still, if she thanks you they don't know how you look like. he said a bit annoyed. but there is something called Google. i said back to him. Yes, you're right, but i can't go to your school, if there's only one who regonize me the whole school find out, he said. But can't you just use some other clothes and a wig, just like i do. i asked him. Ok then, i'll try it three days and if it's went bad i don't do it after that, and if it's went good i'll do it untill it wents bad. Deal? he asked. Deal. I answer him. Lets go for a walk around the city. He said. Mmm yes sure lets go.

After the walk:

 Lets go to the kitchen i think it's time for dinner, and im starving. i said. Yeah lets go. he said. 

we enter the kitchen, the food is already on the table. we sat down. León! my dad shouts happy, while raising his hand for a highfive. Hi German . León said a bit akwardly and gives my dad a highfive and sat down besides me. Oh León hi. this time it was Angie to say hi to León. And offcourse León said hi to Angie too. So id the food ready can we eat now, i'm starving. I said. Yes all the food is ready, you can start eating now. the cooking lady said.

After dinner:

Me and León is in my room to watch a movie. Hey Vilu i need to do some stuff but you can just start the movie i'll come cack in 15 minutes. León suddenly said. Oh yeah what are you going to do. i said. just some stuff. he replied. León went out of my room, And i start on a movie but now León isn't here i can pick one so i picked the one he never let me see when i'm with him, Twilight. i love that movie and now León is going to see it too and love it too. After 15 minutes León came into my room and sat down besides me on the bed. what are we watching. He asked me. Twiligt. i said. I could see him rooling his eyes. ok then, but this is the oly time i'll watch it with you. He said. ok. i said.

After the movie:

Wasn't it great, it was filled with love and romance. i said loud. no answer came from León. I looked at him, and ofcourse. He is sleeping i try to wake him up because i want him to see the other Twilight movies with me, but anyways if i just woke him up he wouldn't even see it, so i just go to bed as well.

Next morning:

I woke up, but León wasn't beside me, so i went downstairs to see if he was there but he wasn't only my dad, Angie and a boy i couldn't regonise stood and talked with my dad and Angie, he has neon green hair and coluor full clothes on, i a kind of like it most the shoes they were purple over all. But when the boy turned around i could see who it was. León. i said with confusion written on my face. Goodmorning love. he just said. Why are you dressed like that. i asked him. Shouldn't i go to school with you. He asked me. yes but when and where did you get all this. I asked. ok, do you remember yesterday when you started the movie, i went to the shop and bought all this, i mean not all this, but the most of it. he said and looked down at him self. oh ok so, but i'm going to change an so we can walk to school.

At school:

We went in the school and everyone was looking at León, but in a way i could understand them, i mean i would also look at a person if he looks like something there came out of a unicorn, and it's exactly how León lookes like, with all those clours on, now don't get me wrong but yeah. We went to the school leaders office. Hi Violetta. he spoke. Hi principal, i wanna ask if he could try the school in three days, and if he likes it so he would join it. i asked with hope. Oh this is a different question Violetta but sure he can stay for three days, and come to me if you likkeit and i i will add you to the pages for the school. the principal said looking at me and León. Ok sure, and thanks. León and me said at the same time. No problem. the principal said back to us. As we walked out and to our class. León is just going to have the same class as me. Jack and his slang came up to us, well who have we here, it looks like a clown has joined our school. He said while looking at León. Is it them who is bullying you. León wispered to my ear. i just nodded to him. aww is your little boyfriend wispering bad things to you about us. Jack asked with an evil simirk on his face. But as i let out the first word to answer him, León cut me off. Yes. León said to them. so you did. Jack spoke with anger in his voice. León nodded to theme. So what did he tell you. Jack asked while turning his head to me. n-nothing. I said while looking at León. I said you are a fool and if you have a brain, so you don't use it. so you did. Jack asked. yes León said while nodding his head. I could see all the anger in Jack's eyes. suddenly Jack as about to slap me, i could already feel the pain, but it never come, i opened my eyes and saw León holding Jacks hand. So what are you thinking you are doing. Jack asked León with anger in his voice. i don't know, but i could ask you the same thing. León said to Jack also with anger in his voice. they walked a bit closer to earch others, i try to stop León but i couldn't. and before i notice it, they were fighting, infront of the whole school.

//So i hope you like this capture and sorri for not updating and all the misspelling//