Cap 7

Are you Violetta castillo. Jack asked shocked. Eh... y-yes. I said. We are so so sor- ry i finished his word. Yes. He said. So you are sorry for kicking and slapping me bc i'm famous. I asked. Eh. ... a kind of he said looking at the ground. I took my wig and put it on and walked out from the room.

When the School was finnished i rushed home and Saw Fede talking to León, i ran to him and hugges him. Fede i've missed you. I said. Yeah i missed you to. Fede said. So how long are you staying here. León asked him. In two weeks. Fede said. You Can go with us to party. I said as Fede nod. And btw Ludmi is inside the house León said, it seems that Fede just came and León also just takkes to him. Ok i'll go to her. he says.
León? I said. What. He answer. Ehmmm well... Jack know about me as famous i said. What how did he find out. And i began telling him how.
Wow are you ok. He Asked me as i nod.

The day went on and soon we were in our beds talking with Fede who is laying together with Ludmi. But after some time i fell asleep.

Next day:
I did what i used to do, take my ugly clothes and wig on, and went to school. Nothing has changed exept that everytime Jack Walk past me he is looking at the ground.

And it went on like that untill the party

Some days later, at the party:
The Music was loud and peaple were drunk i sat on a black couch with León, Fede, Ludmi and Alexa we were talking about some stuff untill a boy shouts trueth or dare. Everyone sat in a circle including me and my friends. I could see that Jack was drunk bc he did really stupid things like making out with random girls and all that. Ok trueth or dare a girl asked a boy i didn't know any of them.. dare. Said the Girl. Ok i dare you to drink a bottle of Bear in 10 seconds. The boy said and so did she. Ok next. A girl shouted. This time it landed on Alexa. Truth or dare. The gir asked her. Truth Alexa answered fast. Ok who from the whole School is your crush. She asked. I looked at Alexa who mimes sorry to me and said León. And to be honest i could understand her bc she knows who León really is. But peaple began to laugh. León just rolled his eyes. And Alexa wasn't in it either. The game continued and we went on, it landed on me a few times,but this time it was Jack who should ask me something. Truth or dare. He said. Emm..i think i take dare. I said. And fast regretting it when he said the dare. I dare you to take of your hair he said smirking at me everyone looked weird at him bc of his dare. I mean truth i said fast. No you can't change Jack said. I looked at León. He looked worried to but nodded at me. I began pulling the wig of my head, everyone was looking at me. And when it was off everyone dropped their jaws. You are Violetta castillo the world known singer someone shout. Yeah i am i said loud enough for all to hear it. But let's just continue the game. But suddenly another shouts. Wait you are Federico!!! Now was everyones eyes at Fede. Yeah and i'm with Ludmila. He said. They don't know Ludmi bc she is most famous in Argentine and Spain. Let's just continue the game i said and everyone was sitting on the Ground again, i spin tha bottle and it land on León. I smirked at him while asking truth or dare. Dare he answered while nodding to me, i was sending him are you sure look. He just didn't stop nodding. I sigh and say my dare. You too. It was the only thing i could say, nobody know what i mean untill he also toke his wig off and we could hear some girls fangirling over him. OMG OMG OMG!!!! You are León vargas. They shout. Yup. León said, still don't care.

Next day at school:
León and me were walking together to school but no ugly clothes no wig, just our selves like our selves. I think this would be a new start on a new chapter in my life.

(So is this book finished i hope you liked it)