Cap 5

STOP!! i heard a voice behind me. it was a teacher. León and Jack stopped fighting, and look over at the teacher who was screaming. you two are going to the school leaders office RIGHT NOW!! the teacher spoke out loud.

León and Jack went to the school leaders office with the teacher.

León's pov

As we walked in behind the teacher, we stared deathly at earch other. those boyse were fighting in the hallway. the teacher spoke to the principal who looked at us. the teacher walked out, while i sat down on one of the chairs in front of the table. So you to was fighting. the principal asked us. we just nodded to him. ok you Jack you'll get 2 hours detention today ok. Jack just nodded and said a low yes and walked out of the class. So what is your name. The principal asked me. León. i spoke. ok well León i'm giving you a warning ok, if this happen again you'll also get detetion. yes, but why did you give him detention and not me. i asked. Because it's not the first time he got into a fight. the principal told me,as i just nodded undertandly. ok bye yoo can go now. the princepal said. I walked out of the room and saw Vilu talking to a girl. i walked to them and greeted them,

Hi Vilu. I said and asked her who the girl she was talking to is. Hi León, this is Alexa, And Alexa this is León. She said while smiling. Hi you most be León. Alexa said. Yeah it's me. i said. So Violetta are you and León dating. Alexa asked Vilu in exitment. Mmmm mabey... Yes..or No. Vilu said nervous, but why woulden't she till her we are together. Mmm yes we are dating. i said fast. Awww you look cute together. Yeah we know. i said, and we all laught. But see ya i need to go now. Alexa said and waved at us before she left. Do you know what, she really reminds me of Francesca and Camila. Vilu said with a little smile on her lip. you miss them don't you. i asked her. Yes i do but, i think i'm going t see them again, mabey in the next holyday. Ok we need to go to class now, i don't wanna come to late on my first day. i said. Yeah let's go, but Jack are in y class, but don't look at him he will just make you mad. she said. Ok i can try not to look at him, but what if i do? i asked her trying to look worried. But of course i'm not scared of him, i think when he sees the real me, so is he going to apologize to me and Vilu. León León! Violetta shouted my name. eh yes. i said back. are there something wrong. She asked me. No, no there isn't something wrong everything is just fine. I said while shaking my head. Ok, let's just walk to our class now.

in the class:

We walked in and i sat down beside Vilu. Ok everybody please sit down. The teacher said out loud all over the class. Well we have a new boy in the class, and sorry for not saying this earlier but i also just found out about it today. He said. Ok if you wanna say something about your self. the teacher spoke while looking at me. Ok well, My name is León and i just moved to Italy from Argentina. I said. So what did you do in Argentina. The teacher asked me, like the class should know everything about me. well in Argentina, was i together with my friends and stuff like that, i also worked on my music video for light your hea.. ehmm just forget about the last part, i mean that with the video it's not true i never make videos. I said a bit nervous, and hoping they don't find out about it. So you are saying that you are filming to you video called Light you Heart if i'm not wrong. Jack said in front of the whole class. Ehmm but you are wrong. I said fast, and walked back to my seat beside Vilu. Just because you are pretending to be León Vargas the world known singer, with saying you are working on one of his songs, it's not going to work at all no one will belive in you. Jack said, but i made me a kind of glad when he said it, i mean, so didn't he realise who i am. See i told you. Vilu said. told me what. I asked. That ypu should wear a costume. She said back. Mmm but you also said that, "i wasn't known here in Italy", but did you hear him, he said, the world known singer. I said. Yeah i heard hi and i know you are right. she said.

At lunch:

What are you going to do after school Violetta. Alexa asked her. i don't know, i think nothing. She said back. Ok then don,t you wanna come home with me today. Alexa asked. Mmm sure, why not. Vilu said to Alexa. But what are you going to do. She asked me. I think I wanna have a talk with Ludmi. i said back, i ditn't say Ludila bacause it would be a kind of weird thee are one who is named Violetta, León and also Ludmila, so would they know everything. Have you heard that León vargas just ran away from filming Light your heart. Alexa asked us. Ehmmm no. we both said nervous at the same time. isn't it weird, suddenly he was just gone. Alexa said. Yeah it is weird. I answered her. I love his songs! Alexa nearly shouted. Yeah do you? I asked. Yes of course. She said. Mmm can you hear when it is him who is singing, like if thee is a song in the radio, you don't know anything about it but you can hear if it's him singning. I asked a bit nervous. Hmm es i think so. She answered me back. Ok what lesson do you have after lunch. I asked Alexa. Music. she said simply. And us. i then asked Vilu. Music too. she said. Oh shit, what if we are going to sing, No No León, if you don't wanna sing so do't do it. But what if Vilu sings and they regonize her voice. come let's go to our class. Alexa said. yeah are you coming León. Vilu said. Yes. i answered her.

In music class:

Ok, today are we going to sing a song. The teacher said. We are going to sing a duet with one from the class and it is a girl and boy duet. the teacher said. mabey is that good, so can't they hear our voices so good. Pick your partner and so are we going to hear the duets after a break later. the teacher said to the class. of curse me and Vilu should do it together. Vilu we are going to be partners. I said like i just decidednit. Yes of course. She said back. What song are we going to sing. she asked. Can't we sing Our way. i asked. Mmm yes, and we don't need to practice.She said. No, we already know all about it. i said. Ok listen up everybody. the teacher said as all look up at her. now are we going to hear it, and we will start with Alexa and Max. She said as Alexa and i think Max walked up on the stage. and began singning. the time went by so fast and suddently the teacher called me and vilu up. We walked up on the stage but when we already were in the song, i thought of every one who knows this song well can regoninze our voices.

Afeter the lesson:

Vilu/Tnis pov

León me and Alexa walked together out of the music classroom. Violetta can i pleas talk to you, in privat. Alexa asked me. Yeah sure let's go to the toilet. i said. I'll be back soon. I said to León. we walked to the girls toilet and when we were in Alexa saw on me. Ok Violetta i know i haven't known you this long but i need to ask you a questionand. Alexa said. Mmm yeah sure go ahead. i answered her. ok and be hornest with me ok. Alexa wispered. yes. i said simply. Ok then, Violetta are you Violetta Castillo, the world known singer and are León are he León Vargas world known as well. Alexa asked. I just stood there and don'T knowing what to say. Yes or no. Alexa nearly wispered.