Chapter 1: Truth Or Dare

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ME!!**
-Yes, They are a real couple.
-Darkiplier is not real, just so ya know.
-If you don't support AmyPlier, this is NOT the right place for you. (Also if you're a HARDCORE Septiplier shipper lol)
-Don't take anything into context.
-Contains profanity (Cursing) and kissing.
-Some violence included. (Not much blood tho)
-Idk why you're reading this but eh.
-I don't do smut.

OKAY, YOU CAN READ NOW!

(Amy's Point of View)
"Truth or dare?" Sydney asked me. "Dare," I said without knowing that she'll say something really extreme. "Go into that room across and mess somethin' up." I was scared. I knew she'd go too far. "Good luck," She said as she shoved me into some room.

I was shivering like hell!! Adrenaline is rushing through my nerves like nobody's business. Then I saw someone come out of the bathroom half naked. He had blue hair, hazel brown eyes, strong hands and all the good stuff. But something about him rings some bells. Someone who I've never seen is someone familiar.

"Nah, I'm stupid. I always think someone is familiar." That was the only thing running in my mind.

"If I'm that ugly, you might as well go." The man spoke sternly but his voice was calm and soothing. He had a voice of no one else but an angel. "No, nothing like that...err, What's your name?" I mumbled nervously. "Marki...Mark Fischbach." He said. He did wanna say something at first, though but I don't know what. "Oh. My name's Amy. Amy Nelson. So what do you do?" My voice cracked midway. "I make videos. They're boring and not many people watch them but I-I make a living out of it though...err, what do you do??". "I-I work as a Barista at Starbucks " That was all I could say at the moment.

"Do you post your videos on YouTube or something? I could go check." I said thinking that they would be great and what he said was just sarcasm. "NOOOOO! DON'T GO LOOKING!!!" He screamed his voice out so I didn't. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just that it wouldn't be good." He shot a half grin after he said that. I shouldn't say this but it looked cute on him. But I had to go back outside. "I-I have to go." I finally said. His cheeks fell down. I felt sad to leave, I don't know why. "Oh okay. Bye then." He shot another half grin. I kinda wanted to squeal, again, I don't know why.

I left the room."I swear I'm gonna kill Sydney for this!" I thought in my mind as it was filled with anger.

(Mark's Point of View)
"I WANT THAT GIRL FOR MYSELF!!" Dark screamed at me from a distance after she left. "Just shut up, okay?! I like her the way she is and I don't know why?" I said to Dark or maybe myself.

She looked so cute the way she is and she didn't even care about my bare chest. "Sooooo cute," My mind said. I really didn't want her to find out who I really am though or else...she might go all.....fan-girly.

"Ugh, You're being too innocent, just stop it!!" Dark said again. I felt like kicking him in the nuts but it's not gonna do anything well. I would feel the same pain back. I should really get back to recording though. I have to make a video.

So get rid of what just happened, I walked into my office to start recording something, maybe some fan-made Fnaf games.

After a while, I started editing what I had and realized, It was bad. I didn't speak at all. A lot was running in my head. Maybe one of them was about...Amy.

-----END OF CHAPTER 1-----

A\N

New story WOO! just moved from Quotev so enjoy! 

~See Ya!